Reviews for Venus Rising
Crumpet04 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Have I mentioned that I love your stories? They are always perfection...utter perfection. You make sure that the story brings about multiple emotions, as a good story should; and I just adore everything.
Haruka's Knight chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I enjoyed this one greatly. No greater love than to be willing to die for someone, but always best when you don't have to.
hawkefan chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Even though it's just a one shot it was a very cool rei mina fic! Loved the dance scene!
Cheers!
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
RICH story! amazing word play :D LOVE IT!
eskimal chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Wonderful one-shot, thanks.
TheNamelessChild chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Dear Author:

I am officially a Rei/Mina fan thanks to you.

Passionate; intense ; poetic and outstanding was this one shot.

Of course Haruka and Michiru helped a lot to shape this fic.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I loled so hard when Rei popped onto the dance floor, all ready to keel Haruka and Haruka was all like, "I am l337 ninja!senshi and I sense your murderous rage!" XDD

I really liked the 'mixing of the senshi powers'. Interesting and intriguing idea 3

I also liked how Minako had this ability to 'affect' others around her with her sexual frustration. Nice touch there in utilizing her Senshi Love power ;3

Great fic! Enjoyed it muchly D

Yuri
Gemna chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I am going to quote a wildly popular song by K-pop group, Big Bang, which I feel will accurately portray my feelings about this story.

Ahem: "Wow. Fantastic, baby. DANCE."
starserendipity chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I'm so glad you're back. I've been following your stories for years and I love everything you write- the characters, the pairing, the complexity of your stories. Thank you so much.
Jedi Caro chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
loved this story!
Meneldur chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Oh, this was an excellent story. While I'm sad we're going to have to wait another week for the Last Sacrifice, this was totally worth it. I was wondering when this fit in the timeline, but your end note cleared it up.

In any case, I loved this story. Everything was perfect - all the character interactions, the characters themselves, the fight scene, the lesbian bar... it was simply awesome. Minako and Haruka dancing, and Rei cutting in, and Michiru then dancing with Haruka - simply perfect. I wonder that Makoto was doing the dresses - I expected Setsuna to be doing that, but it's a really minor detail in an otherwise perfect story.

Excellent work as always, and I can't wait for anything else.
Honulicious chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Huh..it just seemed and minako. I think ibwws turned on way more with haruka and mina than rei. I guess I wished I felt more between them than that. Why was rei there? She didn't really fight haruka at all.

Anyway,sweet one shot. At least they found each other's true feelings even after everyone else had...he he
yuuki yami chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
that was really interesting and sweet would it be selffish for me if I say 'please do a squel of this with that thing where her mother said to Rei to not touch Mina when she come on mars?'...I wonder...anyway thanks for this one shot!
kazeko-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That's ok; the people reading "The Last Sacrifice" think the story is heavy on Rei/Minako even though it's classified as MichiRuka. The story started as the scene in the club and expanded forward and backwards from there. Unfortunately FFnet doesn't believe in multiple pairings or it would be classified as Rei/Minako & MichiRuka
hmmm chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I like it a lot. But I do feel like the focus was more Haruka then Minako and Rei.