Reviews for When You Find Me
mattaweber chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
A great story! Thanks for sharing!
mattaweber chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
Ryan does interrupt everything, that was hilarious!
satheo2013 chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
really liked this!
satheo2013 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
I agree I loved the shaw character and yep FBI would be all over it
SeannysMom chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
Very good and interesting story ! I really liked it. Thank you.
Twyger chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Great story, I really enjoyed it and am sad that this is the last chapter. I am happy that Tyson is now permanently out of the picture - something AWM still hasn't been able to do (Rick should have gone for a head shot before Tyson fell into the water - all those shots to the torso could have been absorbed by a vest! Looking forward to your next story - thanks again for sharing with us!
Mark C chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
This was a wonderful story as well as an interesting way to bring by Jerry Tyson. It was also the perfect way for Kate to go back to the precinct.

You could tell that when Tyson popped up, that was what Kate was going to do because she needed to keep Rick safe. The only way for her to do so was to go back.

I thought you did a wonderful job with Rick and Kate's relationship here as well as having Tyson use it to get to Rick. It also kept them busy trying to locate Tyson.

I enjoyed how you brought in Shaw here. She was the perfect addition to the story as well as the resources she brought to the table.

Loved how everyone found out about Rick and Kate being together. I also enjoyed the part with Kate and Alexis. It was an important part because Alexis saw how much her father meant to Kate.

You did an excellent job with bringing things to a close. Was surprised that Tyson took Gina but being associated with Rick, it made perfect sense. Luckily she wasn't hurt too badly. Of course with Rick staying in the van while everyone went to get Gina that Tyson would show up. In the end, Kate got him.

The ending was sweet especially after their meeting with Gates. Found it funny that Rick had to go get Kate some coffee.

Excellent job.
Lydian Stone chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
This was well written, paced nicely and was true to the characters. You mixed the right amount of sweetness with humor and moved the case along. I loved that you showed affection without getting too steamy as well. Jordan was spot on - good decision to include her.

Thanks for writing!
ER-Freaky chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
great story, i liked it :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
I really loved reading youre story ! The storyline is really deliberate and it's so well written . I always could see Caskett in my head like a real movie :D
ninabambina chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
I love Shaw being in this story! I feel like she definitely alleviates the tension. I love the parallelism to their previous conversation; it was fantastic!
ninabambina chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
OHMIGOD. SHAW. I can't! Oh, this is brilliant! I absolutely love this story. But good lord, when I read "Jordan Shaw" I flipped out! And that last line! I could hear Dana Delaney saying it... I could also see it very clearly...
in love with this story
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
Great fic. i didn't expected it to be based on the 3XK, which works great on getting Beckett back ;)
jojoangel01 chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
great story!
Jenny.Simone.Kate chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
Really a great story! Loved it!