Reviews for In The Waves
Jinx095 chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
Love it! Can't wait to read more! Please update again soon.
Cullen Eclipsed chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
I love your story. As I finished this chapter I realized you haven't updated in a while. Is this story going to continue? I really hope so. Of course I also love Fold Your Wings too. I am not greedy an update on either will do ;).
I found this after reading your one shot picture response on The Lemonade Stand. Super hot!
Take care, hope this finds you well.
Andromeda8V chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
Completely adoring this story! Hope you update soon! Thanks for sharing your talented writing!
jinx chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
Heyy! Nicce story...all that creepiness. Reminds me o' something. Could be myself ;) nyways, story me like. Me wanna read. Excuse my utter lack of manners... its late here. No sleep bad me. Say, if I say please, do you update fasterr?
Please.
There you go. Now go upload the next chapter! Spread the love n all that.
Jinxx
Fan422 chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
Is this really the end? Say it isn't so...?
Fan422 chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
So far this is this cutest story ever! Thank u!
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
I'm really scared to know why you've not updated this or FyW.
I'm choosing to believe its cos you've :...won the lottery ...been short listed for the Nobel Prize and are currently too busy inventing something that will feed the world...are secretly having a scandalous and erotically charged secret affair with Rob and are too tired to write.
Cos anything else would be cruel.
Love your writing and would love to see everyone get their HEA.
P.s. ...if you are having the affair with Rob...have a heart...share the photos. Please. :-)
Mwah...xoxo
maxandmo chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
I hope Bella is honest with Edward so he doesn't think something's going on with Seth. I love this and am looking forward to reading more!
maxandmo chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
*sigh* I love this story! You're doing a great job!
maxandmo chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
He's adorable! *swoon*
maxandmo chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
So if Renee married William, they'll be staying in SC?!
maxandmo chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
Seth's gonna be helpful. Hope Edward doesn't see them together and jump to conclusions. Love this!
maxandmo chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
That kids was amazing! *sigh*
maxandmo chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Rose got burned by a rich guy?
maxandmo chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
You're writing a perfect snobby Renee!
1,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »