Reviews for Wingless
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/30
it was a terrible delusion. it was a sad lie. very good writing.
WipingAllOut chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was beautiful, and sad. Poor Rosa, and poor Beato... That ending was so fitting. And my cat jumped on my lap while I was writing, so I suppose she agrees? Hmm, a black cat jumping on my lap while writing this seems startling relevant. Yikes...

Regardless, great job!
A chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I'm really glad to read stories about this friendly relationship between Beato Kuwadorian and Rosa. If only... :c And I feel as many people forget about "Beatrice II", so is really great to read stories about her!
ncfan chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
When I read the description, my reaction was something like "But I was going to do that! Except it was going to have a lot of chapters, and it wouldn't have nearly so lighthearted." But when I read this all the way through, I understand what you had meant by it.

Yes, I can imagine Rosa having dreams like that. She does really have quite horrible issues, and guilt is a major theme when it comes to her character.
Shoe chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Okay I just found the link floating around in the umineko tag on tumblr and I am too lazy to log in so here we go,

I was just full of happiness and joy through the entire time I was reading this, I was nearly in tears with the sheer beauty of their friendship was blossoming. (I've forgotten just how sweet the two interacted with each other. And how silly the picture must look like with a grown woman being mothered by a girl barely in her teens.) So much happy feels .. !

Until I got to the last portion of the fic, that was when I was nearly in tears for a different reason. (But that's still good since the dramatic change in moods is perfect in portraying Rosa's guilt over Beatrice.)

So yeah, I enjoyed this fic quite a lot!
Fan Of Games chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Welcome back, Renahh! It's so good to see that you've returned to upload more fanfiction! I'm looking forward to reading more of your fanfics (if they're appropriate; no offense intended, since it's just one of my tastes when reading fanfiction) and more one-shots for Dysfunctional.

And speaking of your one-shot collection, do you want me to give you my suggestions again?

In regards to this one-shot, it was very good. Even though Rosa and Beatrice aren't my favorite characters (to be honest, I don't really like them that much at all because Rosa is mean to Maria and Beatrice is mean to other characters), I like how their interaction plays out in this one-shot.

As for articles about ACTA, the TPP, the International Telecommunication Union, and CISPA, here are a lot more links I found:

a) . /news/technology-18264856

b) .

c) businesscenter/article/256576/acta_agreement_gets_thumbs_down_in_eu_

d) blog/london/eu-sends-strongest-signal-yet-to-reject-acta/5039

e) . /news/technology-18264856

f) news/acta-eu-parliament-internet-670/

g) . /news/regulation/2012/05/31/acta-in-death-throes-after-rejection-vote-40155323/

h) inquirer/news/2181320/european-parliament-committees-vote-reject-acta

i) .

j) . /News/303236,

k) .

l) /why-acta-lives-or-dies-with-the-vote-in-the-european-parliament-120603/

m) .

n) /acta-is-great-says-us-government-120604/

o) . ?id8476289

p) /blogs/on-the-money/1005-trade/230177-fords-chief-wants-talks-to-wrap-on-trade-de

q) .

r) .

s) sites/stephenharner/2012/06/02/japans-politics-favoring-a-regional-fta-over-tpp/

t) .ph/home/top-news/28141-sugar-quota-stays-us-assures-phl-

y) . /news/business/107464/groser-says-us-offer-on-dairy-not-up-to-scratch

z) /news/Australia_Pushes_For_Conclusion_Of_FTA_With_Japan_

aa) .

bb) . ?modgooglenews_wsj

cc) /blogs/hillicon-valley/technology/230153-lawmakers-introduce-measure-to-fight-un-internet-regulation

dd) blog/btl/putting-the-united-nations-in-charge-of-the-internet-is-the-best-idea-ever/78380

ee) story/wispy-itu-threat-internet-governance-unites-congress/2012-06-04

ff) article/2012/05/30/net-us-internet-governance-congress-idUSBRE84T1EC20120530

gg) google-vp-testifies-against-internet-regulations-2012-05

hh) tech/state-department-sees-progress-against-international-internet-regulation-plans-20120531

ii) . /news/network-wifi/3361394/us-tech-leaders-fear-proposed-internet-regulations-taxes-at-itu-meeting/

jj) /2012/05/31/state-dept-downplays-russian-connection-to-un-telecom-official/

kk) /2012/06/01/us-new-battle-brewing-at-itu-will-determine-the-future-of-the-internet/

ll) article/485308-Congress_United_Against_ITU_Centric_Net_

mm) . /2012/05/31/hands_off_our_internet/

nn) . /2012/05/30/united-nations-internet-regulation/

oo) 8301-1009_3-57446906-83/united-nations-views-flame-as-cybersecurity-opportunity/

pp) .

rr) 184015/anonymous-operation-facebook-is-it-payback-for-cispa/

ss) /news/22252/internet-defense-league-aims-protect-open-internet-it-wont-be-easy

tt) Schools/Newspaper/tabid/100/view/frontpage/articleid/531218/newspaperid/170/CISPA_Start_of_Govt_Control_on_

uu) 2012/06/04/time-running-out-cybersecurity-bill-says-dem-congressman

The good news is that three European Committees have voted against ACTA, so it looks like ACTA might fail in Europe.

As for articles about related issues, here are more links to those:

a) sopa-cispa-and-other-cyber-laws-the-impact-on-business-2012-5

b) . #axzz1wTOYgoZJ

c) .

d) sites/jodywestby/2012/06/04/u-s-administrations-reckless-cyber-policy-puts-nation-at-risk/

e) npr/154188937/

f) 8301-1009_3-57445157-83/fbi-new-internet-addresses-could-hinder-police-investigations/

g) zekejmiller/the-senator-from-the-internet

h) . ?optioncom_k2&viewitem&id832:stuxnet-was-a-us-operation-now-the-push-for-sopa-pipa-and-cispa-by-congress-makes-a-little-more-sense&Itemid138

i) 2012/06/01/stuxnet-us-cyberattack_n_

j) 2012/06/how_to_meet_the_cyber-threat_against_america_in_the_21st_

k) hate-sopa-and-cispa-get-ready-for-a-steady-stream-of-internet-regulation-bills-until-they-pass-2012-6

l) /blogs/hillicon-valley/technology/230725-langevin-time-running-out-for-cybersecurity-legislation

As for the two petitions on .org, the one against CISPA has over seven hundred ninety-nine thousand signatures, whereas the one against ACTA has over two million, eight hundred forty-two thousand signatures.

I'm looking forward to reading more fanfics and Dysfunctional one-shots; keep up the good work and once again, welcome back!