Reviews for Nobody Panic This Time
Ellie chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
This was wonderful and perfect in every way and kept to entertained, I think I might be in love with you. Seriously. I think I might join this website to have the pleasure of seeking out some more quality Avengers fanfic.
ds862 chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Great story! Loved it!
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
MERIDA, KATNISS,... OMG U ARE HILARIOUS
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS ALMOST OVER?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
YOU ARE SO EPIC HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THIS?!
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA katniss everdeen BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yamx chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Aw, this was lovely. Clint's embarrassment and everyone's panic and the way they are all just trying to *help* but have no idea how. And then the ending-yes, Tony would totally make them practice, and heck, if he can think of a way to build a seizure-management bot, he'll do that, too. :)

Awesome team fic.
May Eve chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Abrupt ending is abruptly perfect! :D I love this.
Thaddeus MacChuzzlewit chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Wow. I really appreciated this. It felt much more real than most of the other Avenger stories I've read. I think it had something to do with Clint's internal voice. The team really seemed to fit together and support each other, instead of wallowing in their individual angst. Thanks for putting the time and effort into writing this!
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
I enjoyed your story greatly. The details and medical accuracy awed me, and you got the Avenger's personalities spot on.
Anise Nadiah chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
that is too sweet for words. really good team dynamic and an epic whump for Clint. please tell me there'll be more. definitely on my fav list thank you! XD
JSML chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
loove it!
shadowdarknessveil chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Oh no, poor Clint. He needs Coulson. Yay for Avengers team bonding though :)
Great story, thanks for writing
StrictlySomething chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
This was absolutely fantastic! You captured everyone really well!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
So my friend told me the other day that it was impossible to walk out of the Avengers movie and not become obsessed with at least on of the characters. I was rather ambivalent about the characters in any case, but well. Clint might actually be a my favorite now, despite this having never happened in the movie. :P
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »