Reviews for Nobody Panic This Time
game-on-panda chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Brilliant. Funny (you've nailed Stark's personality, kudos), suspenseful, with a great touch of emotion and some savagely amusing visuals (I can picture some of these events happening perfectly - the 'ancient Midgardian rite of selection' for instance [I laughed out loud]). Excellent work. I must now peruse the rest of your stories, because this is fantastic, and I need more.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Loved it! I really liked how you wrote Thor, some people go a little over the top with him, but I liked what you did.

I liked the teamwork aspect ('dress rehearsal' - heee)

And I liked Tony's musings on what Natasha's going to do to him. Also: "What did you want me to do, say "Okay, hold on a moment" and come back with a body bag?"" - cracked me up :)
Whisp chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Awww. Warm fuzzies all over. I remember reading this when you posted it on lj at avengerkink and it's just as great as the first time I read it!

iSaying he misses him just isn't enough. It's more like Coulson is missing from Clint/i

I ilove/i that line. It makes my heart break a little each time.
Designation chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
This is a brilliant piece of fiction! Perfectly in character all around - you write everybody with such nuance and personality. I especially loved the moment between Thor and Clint, when he first wakes up and they talk about Thor trying to pick up the hammer.

I could quote lines and lines from this. I especially loved the beginning of chapter II, coming from within Tony's head (it's such a fun and interesting place to be). And this little line, from near the end: "Thor's hand is resting on Clint's calf, which is a little weird, but okay, it's been that sort of day." With Thor slightly unaware of personal boundaries, and Clint just rolling with it as he does.

I didn't mean for this review to be the Thor show. But alas.
Ordis chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
ALL MY LOVE FOR WRITING THIS AWESOME, AWESOME FIC. I LOOOOOOOVE CLINT! And Tony. And Clint!
snowdreams chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
This was just so wonderfully adorable and well-written. Thank you! Would you consider a sequel, maybe? (:
Dance Elle Dance chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
I loved this. I think you did an awesome job. It's nice to read a non-shippy fic once and a while and this was a very nice piece. I loved the concept and think you executed it wonderfully. Great work!
Simply-Cath chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Fantastic work. You absolutely nailed everyone's characters.

I thought the research you did was absolutely brilliant. A lot of times, people write seizures without getting into the nitty gritty details, but you didn't shy away from them at all.

I love how you wrote Thor, just the perfect fish out of water.
funniefriend1245 chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
That was utterly precious! I've been reading a lot of Avengerrs fic recently and I think you portrayyed everyone quite nicely! I liked the little line about Natasha finding Tjor, who was challenging JARVIS to a duel - totally something I can see happening for real :) Toodles!
Dragonfire100 chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Oh my gosh, I was watching Mean Girls when I found this! Lol, great read ;D
Harkpad chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Aww, I just found this one and I liked it a lot. I love Clint and caring Tony is adorable here. Nice work!
LikeIdTellU chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
This story is freaking amazing
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Wonderful, really! I loved the way you had them interact... you really captured the essence of the banter among the Avengers. And you made me like Hawkeye just a little bit more :)
Awesome fic, great work!
Phantom Feline chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Aww, I love Avengers fluff! In my (not so humble) opinion, you did a very good job with giving each character their own /character/; none of that awkward blending or forced stereotypes. Absolutely in love with how you wrote Tony... and Clint, for that matter. He's vastly underappreciated ;3
Malrora chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
This was nice, the writing was good and it didn't drag. Everyone's personalities were pretty spot on, and you had me barking a few laughs here and there... Well, more than a few, if we're being honest. I love your Tony, by the way. For some reason I can imagine him being a total Mean Girls fan.
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »