Reviews for Nobody Panic This Time
biddle29 chapter 5 . 1/2/2016
I loved this so much! :)
WhoStarLocked chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
Hey!
So I really liked this story, it's well written and just perfect.
Having said that, in chapter two, you write about Bruce moving Clint onto his side, and I thought that you're not supposed to move/touch people when they're having a seizure, apart from to cushion them.
An excellent story. :)
Missing Jade Snake chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Okay, first of all thank you for doing research on this and not just making it up as you go along.

Secondly, I'm an epileptic and this fic spreads it own sort of awareness. Its a serious condition that not many people know how to handle when someone starts seizing.

Thirdly, I identify with Clint, the symptoms and after effects are pretty accurate. Its something you can't stop and I feel like a train wreck after mine. My stressors are pretty much the same as his. Heat, not eating properly, not sleeping properly etc. Its horrible to know its going to happen and its in front of people you're not familiar with. I kept having mine constantly during the beginning two years of high school. Its embarrassing to drop and then seize in front of all your peers.

So thank you for this fic in my favourite fandom and that spreads awareness about Epilepsy.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Nice.
Autumnights chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
I don't even know how many times I've read this.
Sheika chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
I loved it. Amazing
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
Liked it.
julia.rosey8839 chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
this is so well written. i love the way the team reacts to it - its really really good!
Musiclovesbest chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
This was wonderful. I just recently tried diving back into the avengers fanfiction world. I had done it before but go so frustrated with a good portion of peoples characterizations that I gave up. This was wonderful though. I feel like everyone is in character and the writing is just magnificent. Wonderful job all around.
wittyusernames chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
Aweh!~
bluedragon of the 13 chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
Interesting little tid bit of a tale. I liked it. Short enough to read during a smoke break, but long enough to get in some good details.
Larthrain chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
Reading this made my day! Thank you so much for writing it!
GHRS chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
Very well written! I loved that Barton's "last resort" was calling for Natasha.
RandominatorOwl chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
Cute! I have no experience whatsoever with any medical difficulties larger than the flu, but this was still really interesting!
GeekItUp chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
Interesting story! Nice, sweet ending with the team building. Good job.
361 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »