Reviews for Nobody Panic This Time
JonghyunSaranghae chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
I love this stor, not the fact that clint is ill but how they all are there worrying and making sure he is ok
snitch-bewitch chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
This was really good! Exciting chapter, I love your style of writing. I really can't wait to read more. Also, I think you captured all of the characters perfectly... it's an odd scenario, but everything seems as canon as it could be.
erihan chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
yes tony you cant take people anywhere, but you are free to prance around wonderland alone in an alice dress in an offical comic. it was wonderful.
bouncingcrow chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Fun read!

My brother has a seizure disorder. I will say that is very rare to have multiple seizures so close together, at least grand mal (when they shake). More likely he would have grand mal then a bunch of petite mal, which is the swallowing/eye rolling stuff. And then sleep. Hours of sleep. Honestly, after my brother has one, he sleeps half a day. Finally, it is common that some muscle groups don't work right away. So you can use some of that.

Looking forward to the conclusion!
JustAHappyMask chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
This. Is. Fantastic. :) I cannot wait for the next chapter
Lady Vai chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
This is fantastic! People are so much in character. I can't wait for the next bit. (I love Stark's last line best)
cassel chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
hope you update soon i want to know what happens next poor clint i love hawkeye
Lani Wallace chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Nooo, ended to soon! Another soon please!
angelxofxmine chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Total blackmail but I'm in a reviewing mood tonight, brill chapter can't wait for more of this.
heyshalina chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Holy crap, I love this immensely. More than immensely. I'll get back to you once I come up with a new word on how awesome this is.

Huh. I don't read a lot of things where I decide to make up a new word for them. Congrats, you're in the books.

So, I love this so much. Mostly the natural humor that you work into it, how much everything just flows, and how freaking awesome it is. I love Hawkeye. Best character, am I right? And the best part about good Hawkeye stories (such as this) is that they make everyone look pretty damn cool-from suave yet shy Banner, fumbling, kind of adorable Thor, badass Natasha and hilarious Tony. Hell, you even make Steve bearable. More than bearable, actually. It's funny and a bit cute when you describe his All-American goodwill-ness, especially from Tony's perspective.

All in all, I can't wait for another chapter, because if I do, I'll probably throw something in frustration. Into my computer, most like. That would be sad.

Oh, I seriously didn't think Thor's cape ever came off either. Logic told me it did, but my oddness insisted it was part of him, like an extra, silly-looking, awesome appendage. My, that was weird, wasn't it? Ignore me. Keep on writing.
schniefvieh chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
gawd! this is just so **** amazing! I love your style, love the characters and ... well. Just everything! The witty comebacks and Stark... They are so real and natural. Hope you keep on writing. This Story and so much more of them. :)
Fire-Chan9490 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
I swear you are such a jerk. And I also have very little idea what to say, since there's like. Actual plot and things and multiple chapters? My brain isn't equipped to deal with this oh dear. OTL

UM. Cue flailing.

wow, I actually don't know how to comment on this why but now we have to wait and I repeat that you are a jerk and that this is a good fic and yes goodbye OTL
gaap237 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Very original story. I really like how you have characterized Tony. Your POV from Clint was also very interesting. Very promising story.
kataz chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Awesome story, I love how the teams being so good about this! Hopefully you don't hurt Clint tooo much more :P
The Hawk chapter 3 . 6/7/2012