Reviews for Nobody Panic This Time
heyshalina chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Holy crap, I love this immensely. More than immensely. I'll get back to you once I come up with a new word on how awesome this is.

Huh. I don't read a lot of things where I decide to make up a new word for them. Congrats, you're in the books.

So, I love this so much. Mostly the natural humor that you work into it, how much everything just flows, and how freaking awesome it is. I love Hawkeye. Best character, am I right? And the best part about good Hawkeye stories (such as this) is that they make everyone look pretty damn cool-from suave yet shy Banner, fumbling, kind of adorable Thor, badass Natasha and hilarious Tony. Hell, you even make Steve bearable. More than bearable, actually. It's funny and a bit cute when you describe his All-American goodwill-ness, especially from Tony's perspective.

All in all, I can't wait for another chapter, because if I do, I'll probably throw something in frustration. Into my computer, most like. That would be sad.

Oh, I seriously didn't think Thor's cape ever came off either. Logic told me it did, but my oddness insisted it was part of him, like an extra, silly-looking, awesome appendage. My, that was weird, wasn't it? Ignore me. Keep on writing.
schniefvieh chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
gawd! this is just so **** amazing! I love your style, love the characters and ... well. Just everything! The witty comebacks and Stark... They are so real and natural. Hope you keep on writing. This Story and so much more of them. :)
Fire-Chan9490 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
I swear you are such a jerk. And I also have very little idea what to say, since there's like. Actual plot and things and multiple chapters? My brain isn't equipped to deal with this oh dear. OTL

UM. Cue flailing.

wow, I actually don't know how to comment on this why but now we have to wait and I repeat that you are a jerk and that this is a good fic and yes goodbye OTL
gaap237 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Very original story. I really like how you have characterized Tony. Your POV from Clint was also very interesting. Very promising story.
kataz chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Awesome story, I love how the teams being so good about this! Hopefully you don't hurt Clint tooo much more :P
The Hawk chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
I love you.
Smile Bragi chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
oh my GOODNESS. this is the best avengers fic out there. not only because clint whumping is my absolute favorite, but because you have written the team so PERFECTLY. i love the interactions you create with them - you have tony down to a T.

you mentioned us having to wait awhile for you to finish the next chapter - until then i will keep pressing the refresh button until i find it. i can't wait for you to update again, my dear! love :)
tic tac toe 03 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Really good; looking forward to the next chapter!

Tacxx
Ms. Perception chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Aww poor baby. Two seizures and he pussed on himself. And poor Tony too. He got punched and kicked. I mean it's way better than a seizure but still. Anyway great chapter. I love the awkward comfort. Very adorable. Very them.
Aiso-san chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
i can't wait til you update! Love the back story you added to Clint, makes him more human. I'll be patiently waiting for your update.
icis182 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
seizures not funny, Tony's last line of the chapter...hilarious! can't wait to see what you come up with next!
discordchick chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Oh so good! I love that they're all pitching in to take care of him! And even though there are no pairings you still made his relationship with Natasha very close. I love it!
boo chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Simply amazing! Loved the throwback convo with thor, and how you portray the characters is so perfect! I look forward to chapter 4!
OT6AllTheWay-BCNSTT chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Wow Poor Clint just can't get a break. Please update soon
discordchick chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh crap! What's going on! Must read more, need to get poor Clint some help!
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »