Reviews for Nobody Panic This Time
Cyrano's Ghost chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Hi.
Damn, that was a great read. I couldn't even really tell you why I enjoyed that so much, except that I love them being all 'team' I guess.
Thank you for sharing!
You kind of opened my eyes to Clint as a character as well. He was always kind of marginal for me, but now I can really see the guy contributing. Pretty awesome :)
cg
MaxRide05 chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
I love this so much! Everyone is in character (especially Tony whose as hilarious as always) and I love the backstory of Clint's medical history (particularly his epilepsy). And the Coulson flashbacks were so sad in the beginning because Clint didn't even know he'd died, and I can really believe that Coulson was one of the two people in the world that Clint loved (possibly before the other avengers came into his life but who knows...). Your writing is amazing. My thoughts and feelings are just all over the place from reading this so sorry I'm not more concise. This story is definitely going on my favs!
skylaeatpie chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
That was heart warming and I loved it!
horsegirl275 chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
Adore this. Also the summary was just fantastic :)
silent song of shadows chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
I had to laugh at the 'ancient midgardian ritual'. Tony would definitely do something like that.

Poor Hawkeye... I hope he feels better soon.

Shadow
Rushman2.0 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
shit he doesn't know about Coulson.
EagleJarl chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
I never thought that "teammate having major medical issue" could equal "team building exercise" but apparently it can. Great story, thanks for writing it.
EagleJarl chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Ouch. One bad seizure is enough, but two...or more. Yeep. Still, there's probably a pharmacy within a few blocks. I doubt a little medically-necessitated looting followed by ridiculous amounts of overpayment later would be a bad thing.

If I were Clint I would have emergency supplies of meds stashed in my quiver. Loki might not have let him take them, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have some on him.
EagleJarl chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Man, Clint's life continues to suck more and more. How did he get into the Marines and Shield while being an epileptic? In theory he could have hidden it, but in practice it's hard to believe he could be taking pills every day without anyone catching him.

Also, I like the idea of a superhero who needs to take meds constantly. Makes him a little more human.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Poor Clint! I have an an inkling of how he feels - I've done 48-hour death marches at work, and sometimes I have forgotten to eat for a day when I'm really focused, bu however bad those have been, Clint's got it way worse.

You do a good job of evoking the misery he's going through. And I like the fact that everyone is so chilled out and low-energy after saving the world. That's how it should be.
Elliesmeow chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
That was awesome. I loved all the banter. Thanks so much for posting. :)
thehappygeek chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
This. Was. Fantastic.

Literally you nailed these characters and despite not getting to see him much I LOVE Barton and just wow.

I love watching all the characters interact and become a family together and you captured the essense of that so perfectly.

Great story, great writing, basically your awesome.
LeftEyeObsession chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
This story can really go somewhere, you should continue I like it a lot! :3 :)
ThePurpleFlower chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Awwwwww that was just so FLUFFY.

IT SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!
And then I'm going to come back as a plot Bunny and TORMET YOU!
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
No seriously this is a great story and you should write more. :-)

Thanks for reading