Reviews for Nobody Panic This Time
EagleJarl chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
I never thought that "teammate having major medical issue" could equal "team building exercise" but apparently it can. Great story, thanks for writing it.
EagleJarl chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Ouch. One bad seizure is enough, but two...or more. Yeep. Still, there's probably a pharmacy within a few blocks. I doubt a little medically-necessitated looting followed by ridiculous amounts of overpayment later would be a bad thing.

If I were Clint I would have emergency supplies of meds stashed in my quiver. Loki might not have let him take them, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have some on him.
EagleJarl chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Man, Clint's life continues to suck more and more. How did he get into the Marines and Shield while being an epileptic? In theory he could have hidden it, but in practice it's hard to believe he could be taking pills every day without anyone catching him.

Also, I like the idea of a superhero who needs to take meds constantly. Makes him a little more human.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Poor Clint! I have an an inkling of how he feels - I've done 48-hour death marches at work, and sometimes I have forgotten to eat for a day when I'm really focused, bu however bad those have been, Clint's got it way worse.

You do a good job of evoking the misery he's going through. And I like the fact that everyone is so chilled out and low-energy after saving the world. That's how it should be.
Elliesmeow chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
That was awesome. I loved all the banter. Thanks so much for posting. :)
thehappygeek chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
This. Was. Fantastic.

Literally you nailed these characters and despite not getting to see him much I LOVE Barton and just wow.

I love watching all the characters interact and become a family together and you captured the essense of that so perfectly.

Great story, great writing, basically your awesome.
LeftEyeObsession chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
This story can really go somewhere, you should continue I like it a lot! :3 :)
ThePurpleFlower chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Awwwwww that was just so FLUFFY.

IT SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!
And then I'm going to come back as a plot Bunny and TORMET YOU!
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
No seriously this is a great story and you should write more. :-)

Thanks for reading
-ThePurpleFlower
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
This was nice :)
UnimatrixMuffin chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
You litterally got me crying.
This is so humorous, but very angsty (and fluffy) and serious, too.
Love it :)
And poor Clint :(
SoIWishedUponAStar chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
This was freakin' adorable. I really loved the nose-goes part, and I think you nailed Stark's personality. I love him so much. Thanks for writing this!
UumRonin chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Your adjectives and details, just your general way of describing things makes me beyond happy. "Captain's All-American mouth..." "something purple in his schwarma that he isn't 100% sure should be there..."

Now THAT'S humor. Keep it up! Don't stop writing!
katkidology chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
THIS STORY IS THE EPITOME OF PERFECTION I MEAN FOR REAL
werecatninja chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Hey you should write a version of this where Loki does make sure that Clint gets his meds and helps or cures anyone else that he had under control.
WandaCarla chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
This was a really good story. I loved the bonding and how even though everyone didn't know each other for very long they still had each's back. (:
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »