Reviews for Nobody Panic This Time
Jules chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
You are made of awesome.
AnimeFan202 chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
What can I say that hasn't already been said? I love this story.
I particularly liked this final chapter, getting to see them finally pull it together like a real team. It's funny to think that this will be their first night actually living together, because so much has already happened amongst them.
I liked your melodramatic paragraphs. I didn't think it felt terribly out of place. Marvel's greatest asset, in my mind, has always been the ability to humanize its characters, and I think you honored that.
Good job! Keep writing!
AnimeFan202 chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
I don't think this chapter is too bad, though I totally understand being displeased with something you've written. Even if it's not /bad/, if it's not up to your usual personal standards... meh.
Still, I love the way you write, and you definitely write one of my favorite Tony portrayals. It's hitting me now that your chapters are actually kind of short, but this is a story that can get away with it. Even if the chapters are short, you still manage to add a satisfying amount of detail, and the endings never feel like they just drop off.
AnimeFan202 chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
XD Once again... I love the way you phrase things, and that last line was fabulous.
I'm not doctor or seizure expert... I, too, have only seen a seizure once... But based on my friend's post-seizure actions, I think you got the grogginess at least pretty accurate.
AnimeFan202 chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
This was exactly what I meant in my review for the last chapter about how you manage to make a serious topic humorous, and I love it.
I think this has to be my favorite line:
"That would have been more than enough, really. But apparently Barton likes to go that extra mile, because an instant later he starts convulsing."
Absolutely brilliant... I think you write a fabulous Tony. That sarcastic tone underneath everything but still managing to convey that he does have a heart. Good job!
AnimeFan202 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Okay, I love this story, and I've reread it so many times... I swear, I'm actually going to review it this time!
I particularly love the beginning. Classic Tony, even after he's nearly died. Also, it made me feel slightly better because half the time, I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who's never seen Mean Girls.
And it's not just Tony. You seem to have gotten into all the characters' heads fantastically, which is always a good thing. I especially like how you've captured that, even after saving the world together, they barely qualify as a team in terms of their attitudes towards one another. I also love the amount of detail you add in and sometimes just the way you word things. It's made a story that discusses a kind of serious topic almost humorous. That might sound wrong or offensive in some other time and place, but trust me, it works here.
And what can I say about your ending? I love it. It's absolutely fabulous. Has my gushing gone over the top yet? If so, I'm sorry, but I really do love this story. I've read it to some of my friends who don't spend their entire lives on fanfiction (freaks...) because it's just so damn entertaining.
I will return to review the other chapters... After I get back from work... And maybe do some schoolwork.
theredrobin chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Holy shit did I love this - the dynamic, the snark, the repeated gut punch of feelings, just everything. Every part, each line of dialogue flows so naturally. It's probably way funnier than it should be to see this group of people who deals with aliens and gods and terrorists at a total loss in the face of something so normal (by comparison).
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Really loved it!
necrolectric chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Excellent story. You've done an excellent job capturing all of the different characterizations, and fleshing out the interactions between everyone as well. This is a very well written story.
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
I really liked this story! It was sweet and really funny. It was an interesting play on the characters and really well written
PristinelyUngifted chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Loved this!
Redflower16 chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
I loved this fanfic it was adorable thank you
phobean chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Zingers! You've got 'em in spades. Also, a sensitivity to detail and interaction. Can't wait to read more from your pen.
theLadyCheshire chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
you succeeded in making me laugh out loud for most of the last chapter and a few times before that. well done, i love your writing 'voice'.
Cyrano's Ghost chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Damn, that was a great read. I couldn't even really tell you why I enjoyed that so much, except that I love them being all 'team' I guess.
Thank you for sharing!
You kind of opened my eyes to Clint as a character as well. He was always kind of marginal for me, but now I can really see the guy contributing. Pretty awesome :)
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »