Reviews for Nobody Panic This Time
WandaCarla chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
This was a really good story. I loved the bonding and how even though everyone didn't know each other for very long they still had each's back. (:
fidelius-charming chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
AWWWWW! 3 I love this! It's hilarious! :D
mwc288 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
love this whole story! the ancient midgardian way of choosing made my giggle.
GreenRose58 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Really big, huge thumbs up! I love how you portrayed the characters as well as the smooth transitions in the plot line. Wonderful job! I look forward to rereading this.
ConcreteGirl25 chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Absolutely great story! I would love to read a oneshot or a small fic of the time Clint had a seizure with Phil. Please?
khaitosfren chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Love this story. Love Tony and Natasha. Love Natasha trying to hold it together. Love Tony and Clint.

BTW, in my experiences with people with epilepsy, you are pretty realistic.

Why haven't heard more about the homicidal cleaning robot?
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Ah, sensitive Tony... So cute!
crazypony37 chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
That was extremely adorable, well written, and in character. Great job!
Lazalie chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Loved this.
Meercatwhisperer112 chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
ADORABLEADORABLEADORABLEADORABLE
the perfect balance of sweetness and humour!
rayningnight chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
I love this - especially the ancient games of selection. Fluff and humour and the little bits of actual seriousness. Awesome ficcet with lots of good writing and no problems with grammar and spelling. Yesh - this is one favourtie. :)
-Rayne
hellseries chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
That was different-and most enjoyable!
lunachiarolover chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
AWWW! The hints at the relationships was adorable and the whole story itself was FANTASTIC! Like seriously. You had background, the switch between perspectives was awesome, Clints whole view was great! Fantastic job and story!
Mystic 777 chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
(claps) That was really well done. You managed to make something rather serious funny without being rude or irreverent. The first time I saw someone have a seizure was in eigth grade and our reactions (as students) were a bit like the Avengers. The second one I was around went a bit better. :P

Thanks for sharing this!
TheWordThief chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
really enjoyed this, good job! :)
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »