Reviews for Waiting Room
Soul Jelly chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
You can't knock a bit of surrealism and this is very nicely executed. I love your descriptions, especially the opening paragraph and the set up of the 'afterlife'-type scene, and there's a great balance on the whole between abstract and structure. I like how the near-death experience itself isn't even integral to the fic; it's just par for the course in the XANA fight, another near-miss, and Odd comes out fighting at the end of it as we know he will.

Interesting use of Mr Stern. I'm still trying to figure out if there's any meaning behind that. XD
Kittyclaw chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is so...cool. It's like this weird little snip-it into this world that Odd really isn't supposed to have any knowledge of. It all moves so quickly, like the people Odd meets in purgatory all know the drill and they're just trying to get through the work load and be done, and yet we only truly get Odd's pov, all full of confusion. Also, I like this: "The world doesn't end just because an exceptionally funny and handsome soul like Odd Della Robbia dies." It's just so Odd like, and I picture him saying it with quite a bit of sarcasm. And the ending ugh so cute happy awesome. I love it, brilliant.
SeeMeInTheShadows chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Boo. I just found this little thing and I'd like to say that I really like it. :D Of course, it's Odd on the brink of death, of course I do. I really liked the ending and I pretty much wish you also had it from the other's POV (which has nothing to do with my Odd obbsession, I'll have you know!). I think you caputred the mysteriousness of what was happening pretty and I really like Klaus.
Cyanide 6 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
A bit confusing, but all in all and good fic! I liked this one, is was erie and kinda creepy but still really good!