Reviews for Sign Them, Maybe
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Lol I love it
onamoontrip chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Best paradoy I've read/sang on fanfiction. Good job! XD
And here's my mint cards,
SO SIGN THEM MAYBE!
kingstonavery chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Ha! Awesome, I love it!
KittyBat chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Best re-lyric of this song, ever!
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Lol its funny cuz im listening to the song all cuz of coulson XD i love him so much :3
Awsomaniatica chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is very creative. When I first heard the song, I was annoyed, but it has now grown on me. I may just sing these lyrics too. This was my favorite part:
And all that Loki did
Was try and kill me
So take my mint cards
And avenge me maybe?
I loved Agent Phil Coulson. "Oh, and there's one more guy you managed to piss off. His name is Phil." XD
Azure-x-Roze chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
LOL that's brilliant :)
WickedLovely95 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I am now smiling hysterically. You have made my day!
Ms.Smooth Criminal chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Everytime Z100 decides to play the original version of "Call Me, Maybe" now I'll probably only like it because then I get to sing it with these lyrics. Thanks for turning such a horrid song into something I can sing along with while I'm either driving or just bored, XD. Although, some of my friends are wondering why I'm singing the song wrong and I always point them towards this story and we now sing this version. Thanks for a great story!
donthugmeimscared chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I am at a loss for words. No, wait, they're coming back; laughter's finally dying down.

This is bloody brilliant! Coulson was such a cool guy; I liked how you had the last refrain say 'avenge me' instead!
GamerRCL0505 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Oh god, that's hilarious, but at "And all that Loki did Was try and kill me So take my mint cards And avenge me maybe?", I felt a ppang of sympathy. Dammit Loki, why'd you have to be evil?
JustKeepRunning chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Thanks so much for writing this! This had me and my brother laughing so hard and we actually watched the video and sang along with your lyrics! Thanks again!
Princess Celeste chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Nice parody! :D
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
THOUGHTS? My thoughts are:

OMW, this was so awesome.

I love this so much.

You should work with Wierd Al Yankovic.

I LOVE THIS!

Please write more parodies! :D
kazewafuiteiru97 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
OMG YOU ARE A GENIUS XD haha, when I read this, I actually went and played Call Me Maybe to sing along to it xD Plz write more! xD