Reviews for Cobwebs
randomitegirl chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
I like this story. I think you could have improved it if you had the beginning intertwine. For example, have one chapter be from finch's perspective and then the next chapter be from John's perspective and alternate like that so that the timing is somewhat equal. But this is your story and It is quite brilliant.
Neshomeleh chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
I liked the story, the Grace part wasn't necessary in my eyes, but you made a good story.
HDWren chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
I really loved this story and i loved the ending, even though it was pretty depressing. I hope you write more stories. :)
E. H. Redlum chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
This was an amazing story! The ending was heartbreaking but hopeful at the same time..beautiful writing style and plot all around. Can't wait to read more of your stories - please continue! (I'm quite looking forward to season two of the show as well, two short days away!)
Evesgreenleaf chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
I do not recall how much or I have previously commented on your story; but I want to let you know how much I enjoyed your story.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
Thanks for a great story...and for finishing it! I really enjoyed it. You captured Harold and John's characters very well and made Root a mean and nasty villain. Don't forget, she's still out there!
Lilly B chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
Thanks for finishing the story! Great job with the last chapter! Does the open ending mean you'll be writing a sequel story?
trouble97018 chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
I am dying to find out what happens when the new season starts up. I'm not the only one. Most of the update notifications I've gotten here on have been for POI stories lately. That and NCIS. YAY!
Mrs.JohnReese chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
You updated! I had been going back and forth with myself over whether I should shoot you a PM begging for an update, but I didn't want to seem inconsiderate (you know, because you have other things on your plate than this story ;) ) But you have no idea how happy I was when I came home from school to see that this had been posted!

I loved it! I really did! And I can't wait to read the next one! (Will there be a next one? This could technically be an ending...except for the whole "Root is still out there" thing...) I do hope Reese finds a way to get her out of the picture...maybe she could make some friends in that Mexican prison? ;)
Setoglomper chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
Aww, it's over! :(

I wonder if Grace may investigate 'Nathan' in the future...what could she find out? Hmm.

Great job on this story! Loved every minute of it! :D
Ingrid chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
Wow, this was riveting! Ended to soon...and so heart wrenching for poor Finch. Good work, I'll enjoy more.
Chase Bloodmire chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Okay...! I'm totally into this! I just hope you plan to update this cause if not that would be horribly disappointing... This is good, like really good. It would be a shame not to see it completed... I'll be keeping an eye for the next chapter...
TheThirdAetas chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
This is definitely something that would happen in the real series. I wouldn't have been surprised if this is how it turns out, to be honest. Grace HAS to be involved at some point now that she has been introduced. Root would've known something about the machine. Reese would be that worried and Finch's reaction to everything would've played along the same level.

I like how you played this out, it was ingeniously done. Hopefully, life's gonna let you update soon.

HDWren chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
Yay Chapter 11! :D

Poor Finch...he wants to be with Grace so baldy! And its so good that he didn't shoot!

another great chapter!
Mrs.JohnReese chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
FINCH! Serious sad faces over here :( I understand why he did it, but still...*sniffle*

So so sorry it took so long for me to review this! Work has been trying to eat my soul, and what little bits haven't been consumed by that are now fodder for a completely non-POI plot bunny *sigh*

Still did a happy dance though...just fyi :D