Reviews for The 220th Hunger Games: The Test of Survival
InfinityBook chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Oh, I like Valeria. I would like her to win, but I am torn because of Aurora and Imishi- both of which have younger siblings that don't have parents to take care of them. Oh, this is so hard. You are doing a really great job with the reapings. I see why it takes you a long time to update. You are so detailed. i love it. I wish I could write like you. Keep up the excellent work!
InfinityBook chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Oh, now I'm torn. Both Aurora and Imishi have younger siblings. That would be so hard. Oh well, only one can win. I'll just have to wait and see.
InfinityBook chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Oh, poor Aurora! I like her a lot. I feel bad for the people she will have to trick to win, but she can't let that get in the way of getting back to Apollo. I definately have a favorite. If you will have a sponsership system, I may sponser her. I guess it depends on how heartbreaking the other stories are. Oh, Aurora!
InfinityBook chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
I don't personally like his opinion on the games but I do agree that he can have an opinion. All right. 4 tributes down!
InfinityBook chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
She seems like a typical District 2 tribute. Although I don't think her temper will serve her well in the arena.
InfinityBook chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Oh, I feel so sorry for Crasseus. The games are getting even more interesting now.
HolidayChild chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Wow. I am extremely impressed by your writing skills. My username on fanfiction is HolidayChild. I am writing a Hunger Games SYOT and could use some tips. Anyways, I feel really sorry for Ramira's family. I sort of like Ramira but she's a little cocky for me.
HolidayChild chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I like the way you write! I will definately be reading the rest of the story.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
update please...
RandomWriting17 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Great writing, as always. The quality of this story is so impressive, I wish I would have had time to read this chapter sooner.

One thing I've realized, (I my have already pointed this out) That lots of these tributes (Except maybe the tributes from 1) seem extremely alike. It's not a fault as an author at all, but it just shows how certain traits are favorites around the fandom. Also, they all try to seem so calm. I think, even though the tribute I submitted volunteered, she would be a complete wreck. Maybe it's just the career tributes. I really don't know.

I also might suggest something, and I might have already done so, but it would probably be a good idea to do everything after the reapings in a third person point of view. It's just a suggestion, I know it's your story. It would definitely be quicker.

Anyways... I'm still waiting... Update soon...This story is so awesome...
Star.Light.Star.Bright897 chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
It's weird, I sorta expected all of district 1, 2, and 4 to be wealthy Careers... I really wish you would update sooner!
This Star Won't Go Out chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
this is a great chapter update soon
jakey121 chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Once again ... just a perfect chapter. I don't think you made one mistake, everything was just perfect. I am really really happy with how you wrote Valeria, you captured her whole un-career personality perfectly but also presented that strength she possesses, she isn't as bloodthirsty as other careers but she is still capable. I also love how you wrote the relationship between Valeria and her two sisters ... it's really realistic and also just really sweet. You are definitely an amazing addition to the authors of Thirteen ... just well done with this whole story so far!:D
WiseGirlOnFire chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
I can't believe how amazing and ultimately descriptive all of your writing is. It's great. This girl, I like her a lot. She isn't the typical career, and yer there's something really interesting about her. The creatorbreally did great. You will be such a great addition to Thirteen. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012