Reviews for A Second Honeymoon
Clarisse Elizondo chapter 25 . 5/11/2013
I have been reading this story for the pass two days, I just couldn't put it down. To be honest I almost didn't read it, because I prefer a happy C&J. However, the way you wrote the first several chapters kept me wanting more and it seemed realistic. Of course, the ending was so sweet. I love that Joe picked out her dress ;) I can't wait to read more from you!
Honkytonkangel chapter 25 . 10/18/2012
Fabulous. LOVE it. They are so cute (oh dear I seem to be in stuck record mode again) but it's still so true. Loved the ceremony and that the 'Gang' were all there (Shades and Mia were very funny in this chapter) and they could celebrate their love the way they deserved to.
And the new ring was so sweet (very romantic and kinda a proper new start for them) And love J for doing it for C ( it made me giggle when he asked if he was in trouble). it's beautiful to see their relationship deepening even more.
Can't wait to read what you write next.
Veve chapter 25 . 10/18/2012
I love it!

Hope to read more stories!
tengland2 chapter 25 . 10/18/2012
Really surprised neither picked up the phone to call the other, even both were tempted. Of course J would pick out the perfect dress for C. As for Mia, C didn't always like M's clothes, but accepts them. Loved the fact Pierre was more than willing to escort his mother down the isle, lovely conversation.
This was so sweet, everything J went though to make sure everything was FINALLY right with them. Like the new ring and the inscription. Mia will always be Mia, no matter how old she gets, when it comes to her grandparents.
Honkytonkangel chapter 24 . 10/5/2012
yay C&J are getting married again. Does that mean they get a 3rd honeymoon? (pretty please?). So excited. Very sneaky of J to do it without C noticing, but so romantic ( though maybe not the tradition of not seeing each other before, cos it means no C&J fluffiness). J definitely deserves the perfect husband trophy now. They are soo cute. Can't wait to see what 'the gang' have planned for the wedding. Fabulous.
Merida Hughsie chapter 24 . 10/4/2012
Aweee so romantic! Joe is a lovable man - a regular latine lover. That is a wonderful idea. Please update soon.

Love, Andrea
tengland2 chapter 24 . 10/4/2012
This was SO sweet. Was expecting somethng drastic when J got into a seperate car with Sebastian. So nicely done, but keeping C/J apart all day, no phone calls either. Something has to give they have to at least talk to each other once. :D
Merida Hughsie chapter 23 . 9/24/2012
Uh-oh, what is Mia up to now? It can't be too bad, not with Charlotte and the Prime Minister helping. Please update soon before the suspence kills me. ;)

Love, Andrea
Honkytonkangel chapter 23 . 9/22/2012
Aaw they are SO CUTE, fabulous conversation at the end. And of course they only have eyes for each other, but it's still sweet to see them get vulnerable and jealous. Hope they never lose that passion.
Loved Mia encouraging them to keep travelling and focusing on themselves, though it is cool to see them hanging out with 'the gang' occasionally. And loved the little welcome party at the airport. I'm sensing that Mia and Sebastian have been plotting. I'm HOPING it involves more than Mia and Nicholas getting married, like maybe a surprise ssecond wedding for J&C. That would be so cool. Can't wait for the next part, though as always I don't want the story to end.
Veve chapter 23 . 9/22/2012
Can't wait for the next part.
tengland2 chapter 23 . 9/22/2012
Interesting. Mia could have told them over the phone that she was getting married and let them finish their trip. The conversation between Sebastian and Joseph must be rather interesting, let alone important since their in seperate cars.
Nicely done, Joseph finding his wife jealous and likes her that way. :D
Merida Hughsie chapter 22 . 9/17/2012
Hahaha Clarisse was so cute in this chapter, finally realising that Mia was only humouring her and in reality yearning to make it on her own. It's always good to have parents and grandparents as a safety net, though.

Love Andrea
Honkytonkangel chapter 22 . 9/16/2012
aaw another fabulous chapter. I'm sooo happy things are back to normal and the cute J&C we all know and love are back. Loved the welcome home party and the conversation between C& Mia. Very sweet touch. The flashback C had was sad but as usual J was there with his Jospehness to make her feel better. Looking forward to them having more fun together (in and out of their dressing room lol).
Veve chapter 22 . 9/16/2012
Glad they are back to normal.

Sad it's coming to an end.

I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/16/2012
This was so SWEET! Glad it was a short understanding conversation between Mia and Clarisse about her stepping out of the responsiblities more to spend time with
"Grandpa". So nice to give them a welcome home party and the Pierre and Charlotte have gotten together. On to her dressing room.