Reviews for In The Nick Of Time
Ryley chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Great story! Can't wait to read more! Great characterizations of the usual suspects!
nacimynom chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Sorry that I missed this story when you first posted it. I am glad that following The Tender Trap led me to read it. I enjoyed the imaginative Shep whump and I really like the Ancient library concept. You certainly have created fertile ground for many more interesting stories.
Peridot5 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Good story. Lots of interesting ideas, the library, etc. I liked it very much
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Sheppard looked mutinous, but Carson was used to his behaviour by now.

ROFL...poor Carson
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
This is an awesome story! I would love to read more! I'm intrigued by what John's mother said about people through the portal needing his help. I really hope you continue that thread. I would like to see what John decides to do in regards to Kamerans. There is huge potential here for a great sequel.
Thanks for sharing and I hope you write more :)
maria100 chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
I loved this story. Thank you for sharing! I would have loved to see Sheppard have to wait a bit longer for rescue and see McKay and Carson struggle and angst to save him, but this just the sickness in me! Love to see more of your work!
hotshow chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
I just finished reading this story and thought it was great. Thank you.
Astraldust chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Wow this one was an interesting idea and full of potential follow-ups. Great Shep whump too. Thanks for writing and hope you don't end it there.
JoeyLuv chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Great story! Sheppard's dream/delusion (or was it?) with his mom really stuck with me. I hope you consider a follow-up with the team possibly trying to help the Kamerans. Not surprised the Ancients would do testing and experimentation on what they might consider "lower life forms". The had a hand in the creating the wraith, didn't they?
sherry57 chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
I enjoyed this story immensely hon. Great last chapter. All the teamstuff was perfect..."I need to eat."

"Not all the time." Ronon snorted, mumbling under his get Ronon and Rodney's snark about food spot on here.

Poor Sheppard really took a battering in this story. I'm not surprised he felt nervous being anywhere near the library.

Thanks for sharing shepsgirl's birthday present with us!
Looselyspeaking chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Love the snark with Rodney and Ronan, teehee!

I was nervous for John too going into that room again.

I think this little 'whump fic' has opened the door to a potentially much longer story arc, at least I do hope so...?

If you do, maybe John will check out Nicky, or at least give Rodney a bit of competition!

Great story, loved that it also has promise for something else (no pressure of course *g*)

Thanks for sharing. Jane :)
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Loved it! I would be very interested in a sequel to this...
RavenWeavesTales chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Another great chapter hon! But The End...surely not. There will be more right? A sequel or trilogy maybe? What?

Great whump comes in threes...my excuse,sticking to it. lol Great story! More please! Woohoo! }:O

Raven
gw-libero chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Love how you wrapped things up and let Rodney and John work things out. I would enjoy to read more about this special library and the portal to new worlds. This could be a long ongoing super fantastic whumpy series ...
Shepfan chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
I hope it's not the end. Sounds like endless possibilities for whump, I mean adventure. What a great job. There are a few typos in the last section, but I'm sure you'll correct them.

I hope we'll have more wonderful SGA fic from you soon.