Reviews for The Procreation Proposal
Geeky Blue Strawberry chapter 14 . 3/14
I don't know what was wrong with me, but I had read this a little while ago and never reviewed! Just dropped back in to say that I really do love the way you characterize Sheldon and Amy in your fics and this was another treasure to read. I cannot get over the image of Amy especially trying to record all of those moments! Thanks for writing!
dominicqueShizuma chapter 14 . 2/18
This was fucking beautiful!
Wonderful ride! I read everything! I couldn't stop!
Instant favorite, loved your universe!
Thanks for sharing your imagination!
ProjectAnimation chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Hullo! I just had to leave a review, because this story has made me very happy!
You have done an incredible job on this fanfiction- from the first chapter I could immediately tell this was going to be an incredible read! And I'm very picky when it comes to fanfictions, and the main reason is because the characters are completely altered and I cannot picture them in my head, or the plot is just stupid and doesn't work with the beloved characters that the author trashed. But you have come up with something marvelous and without flaw!
Firstly, you have captured every character perfectly. Sheldon and Amy's dialogue is absolute perfection, and I can hear them actually saying everything in my head! Their actions are great as well, because you kept them so true to the actual characters and that is EXACTLY how they would handle the situations they are in. And I love how Amy is insistent on documenting the process, no matter what. She's such an adorable little thing! -
Over the years, we have watched the characters develop so much, and I love how you set this in the future and have given us readers the idea that everybody- especially Sheldon- have really developed further than we would've imagined, yet it is not far-fetched or unimaginable. We can picture our favorite characters heading this way as they grow up, and understand them well enough to be excited about it. Sheldon trying to handle the prospect of fatherhood is perfect. I can see him enjoying the thought of having a child and continue to keep his job and love of superhero stuff, because he is still the childish and work-oriented nerd we all love, but his life has changed over the years and he's evolved with it and has found a way to adapt. And now, he is really supportive of Amy and it's just adorable to see that he has come such a long way. And the thought of Penny being a mum is hilarious to me; I can totally see her and Leonard bickering over their daughter. I love it! -
Well, my dear, you have gained another follower due to your hard work and brilliant writing, and I'm so looking forward to the rest of the story!
Loufiction chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
So cute :)
rimzylee chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
I can't find words to express my happiness on reading such a great fanfic...Musikat...I would call you ...I am so thankful to you for providing me with so much of happiness..I would like to point out a coincidence in this case an analogy...In the final episode of season 7 there is a scene when Leonard and Penny declares that they are Raj arrives giving them the news that he and Emily have moved to next level in their this all the others leaves behind Leonard and Penny and greets Raj with happiness.. Leonard says " what the hell"...something similar happened in the end of this fanfic..when Raj and Rani revealed news about their engagement and everyone started cheering them ...Some coincidences are just great...Thank Miss. Cathy again...I am reading this from India and I find it fascinating that Raj's fiancée's name is Rani...in Hindi , Raja means King and Rani means Queen...
Guest chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
Awww You really nailed the characters and did so better and better with each chapter. It was mice to see Sheldon relax finally. Fave moments:
Amy chuckling during the birth
Sheldon fainting
Sheldon and the tech at the ultrasound

You have a flair for handling crises very well in your writing. It was also very touching.
Pinnatus chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
Love this story so much! Everyone is in character and it makes domestic Shamy so much fun to read about. I actually loved this story so much I went ahead and read the 2 stories that this is technically a sequel to. Still, as a stand alone it is well-paced, captures all the relationships beautifully and is emotional and deep while still being funny. Excellent job!
luna lovegouda chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
So freakin' cute! I can't wait to read the rest! :D
casey chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
this is a great story i love the fact that there sons birth was the first day shamy ever met LONG LIVE SHAMY!
aliciahub chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
Very sweet story! I loved it, thanks so much for sharing!
dessertisserved chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
This is all so beautiful. Now i think they should marry in season 8 so we can have a baby during season 10 for the end of series.
ShamyLove chapter 14 . 6/4/2013
Very sweet story! I think you did a great job keeping them both in character while allowing for some growth and change due to the big change happening to them.
naomihobbs94 chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
REQUEST!: Pretty please, carry on with this story line! I would love to read about Shamy and little Stephen, I think it would make for some comical and amazing moments, especially sheldon trying to care for a baby!
everythinganythingbeyondhello chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
;D!
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Yay for the Shamy Baby! great story )