Reviews for The True Bloodstained Black Rabbit
HumptyDumptyHadAGreatFall chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
Wow! This is one of the best fics I've read. Almost no grammar or spelling errors at all, you portray the character's feelings well, and there is a lot of detail. And by my perspective, no plot holes...? I think so? Lol. Anyway, this was an amazing fic. Looking forward to seeing more of your stories.
FiktionFanatik chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
wow this was an amazing story I'v loved reading especialy towards the end were it got deeper and more emotional I have'nt had the pleasure of reading this well writen in a while thanks much for that. also I would love to see a picture if oz in the humanoid b-rabbit the way hes desctibed if you ever make one.
TheDarkAlchemist888 chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
This a very good story in my opinion. You have some very good writing skills my friend. I wish you would have finished 20 hearts tip gray bu I know exactly where you're coming from when you say you have writers block so no hard feelings.
Dancing-Souls chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
Awe so darn touching you! I had so much fun reading thanks for the story! :)
Dancing-Souls chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
Haha fit people's taste better...it is not always bad to have a sad ending, but I will gladly take to reading the bonus chapter! :)
Dancing-Souls chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
Cool!
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 17 . 10/8/2012
I love this! SO MUCH!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 17 . 10/7/2012
This is so cool I love it. It was a really awesome story.
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 15 . 9/15/2012
I LOVE THIS.
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
I love this!
Bre CC chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
I cant wait! I love it! I really hope you update again tonight!:D
44Anifreak44 chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
OOOHH! PLEASE GIVE OZ HIS MEMORIES BACK! I really feel bad for poor alice...and I am hating gil...jeez -.-
Blizzard1827 chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
been waiting so long for an update was worth the wait
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »