Reviews for Tinkering With Love
The Trailblazer chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I'm gonna have to read this again sometime cause it was just TOO GOOD! :D

I really enjoyed how you could squeeze in all the characters. Okay so they didn't exactly get squeezed cause you gave them all space for what they had been up to and been feeling, so it was all really good. And it was so looong 3 I loved it! Annabelle is now one of my favorite characters and I really think you gave her a good personality. I was shocked when she left though! o.o but it resulted in a really interesting and funny conversation between Luneth and his mother. I've always believed Arc to be the one that moves away from home first, he's more mature that way.

I also enjoyed the brotherly bond between Arc and Luneth, although it was kinda unclear what the promise was about at first but it wasn't that hard to figure out later with the talk about the gap in his heart. And I guess that was the point with the promise, it was supposed to be a little secretive in the beginning. The talk about the gap was really sad, who could ever come over something like what happened to Aria, still I'm glad he could move on and fill his heart with the love for Annabelle. Though her 'run-off-for-two-years'-method was a little harsh. She must've missed him.

And lastly I just want to point out a little mistake. When Luneth and Annabelle met and went in to Luneth's house to talk you must've been thinking about something else cause I think you wrote 'Andrea' instead of 'Annabelle'. Also somewhere...before Arc walked up the stairs I think (not sure if this is a mistake) you wrote 'loser' where I believed it was supposed to be 'closer'. Just so you know Sorry for the trouble!

Really awesome story, sorry it took me such a long time to read it D: Keep up the awesomeness! ;D
Watermelon-Dragon-Chibi chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
wow this is really good! some of this story made me LOL! such as when Nina hits Luneth over the head with a frying pan! :D really good!
Ice Blossom chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I totally love the IngusxSara pairing but the other ones not so much. There's not much IngusxSara pairing Fanfics though. I can't picture Luneth and the other characters going so low.
demonwindy chapter 1 . 6/4/2012