Reviews for Dear Veronica
DrmngofEC chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Edward Cullen is not bad news!
Courtney37 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Ooh Edward was asking about her? Why? And it seems Emmett doesn't like that. Hmm, interesting. Can't wait to read more. Thanks again. Bye for now.
jane-with-a-y chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Dear Cosmogirl with a number that I can't remember off the top of my head,

I just finished reading your second chapter and now I like this story even better. I know every word of Cool Rider by heart and all the dance moves too. Sometimes I borrrow my husband's ladder and climb it with a cardboard wreath in my hands just like Stephanie does when she sings the song. My husband doesn't yell at me to get off before I kill myself like my father did when I used to do the same thing with his ladder back in 1982. Do you think that means anything?

How does Edward really know Bella? Is that the girlie thing she alluded to in the first chapter?

Your friend in fandom,

Jane with a Y
tff000 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
love getting your alerts. very entertaining :)
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Lol! Bella has quite a mouth on her. Lol! I like it! Can't wait for more. Thanks again. Bye for now.
namemeamy chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Cool Rider? Yeah, I love this Bella!
Kourt17 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
I would grin like an idiot also...bad news or not...js. Can not wait to read more.
namemeamy chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I almost spit water all over my iPad at the Emmett/laundry bit! Lol
Munchichi chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Lol...as if Bella will listen. Telling them to stay away only makes them want the person more.
jane-with-a-y chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
When I was a kid I wanted my name to be Veronica or sometimes if I was feeling especially flambyant, Veronique. I also had a diary. I named my Emmaline. I think this is going to be my kind of story. I hope so. I need a new one and I always like your stories. Even the sad ones that make me cry when I really just want to laugh. They're all good.

Your friend in fandom,

Jane with a Y
IccaSpriggs chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
I can't wait to find out how her and Edward know each other. This should be good.

Thanks for sharing.
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This seems like it's going to be lots of fun. Bella seems like kind of a spaz, but I enjoy her just like that.

I'm excited to read more.

Thanks for sharing.
elle4ocean chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Ahhh! So happy to see a new story by you in my inbox! LOVING IT so far. Such a unique concept! Can't wait to see where it goes. :)
divyvicki chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
So, Edward is bad news. Can't wait to read more. Great chapter.
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
What an interesting idea. :)

-MJ