Reviews for Dear Veronica
eddiebell69 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Gosh, I'm so bad at reviewing. Terrible. I read 'Contextually Speaking' twice and never reviewed. Hell, I loved 'No Measure of Time' so much that I would read it while I was still in bed, and yet, I never reviewed. But today, I just had to.

This story is just what I was looking for; what I needed. I love its concept and can't wait to be reading daily.

You truly are gifted.

Thanks for sharing your words with us.

Ps. Congrats on your writing deal! You deserve it!

-Jess

Mmmmm...bad news Edward.
TessLouise chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Love it already.
imthemominatoryahoo.com chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Yeah! I'm so excited, a new story. I loved how it started. Can't wait for more.
tff000 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
can't wait to figure out what is going on
DrmngofEC chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Edward Cullen is not bad news!
Courtney37 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Ooh Edward was asking about her? Why? And it seems Emmett doesn't like that. Hmm, interesting. Can't wait to read more. Thanks again. Bye for now.
jane-with-a-y chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Dear Cosmogirl with a number that I can't remember off the top of my head,

I just finished reading your second chapter and now I like this story even better. I know every word of Cool Rider by heart and all the dance moves too. Sometimes I borrrow my husband's ladder and climb it with a cardboard wreath in my hands just like Stephanie does when she sings the song. My husband doesn't yell at me to get off before I kill myself like my father did when I used to do the same thing with his ladder back in 1982. Do you think that means anything?

How does Edward really know Bella? Is that the girlie thing she alluded to in the first chapter?

Your friend in fandom,

Jane with a Y
tff000 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
love getting your alerts. very entertaining :)
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Lol! Bella has quite a mouth on her. Lol! I like it! Can't wait for more. Thanks again. Bye for now.
namemeamy chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Cool Rider? Yeah, I love this Bella!
Kourt17 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
I would grin like an idiot also...bad news or not...js. Can not wait to read more.
namemeamy chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I almost spit water all over my iPad at the Emmett/laundry bit! Lol
Munchichi chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Lol...as if Bella will listen. Telling them to stay away only makes them want the person more.
4,715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 297 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 .. Last Next »