Reviews for Dear Veronica
Vanilla19 chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
I think it's totally cute that Emmett and Bella are twins.
Vanilla19 chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
"I haven't missed her since the first time you made grilled cheese" is the sweetest thing ever said!
Vanilla19 chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
They have a weird little friendship... Thanks for writing.
Vanilla19 chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Cool chapter.
Vanilla19 chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
I know what emmet said but what I heard was ...
You should totally go for it, he seems like a lot of fun!
Vanilla19 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I just found this story in jiffykates favorites. Great story!
Guest chapter 41 . 7/31/2014
Such a nice story... I loved the final chapter. Brought happy tears to my eyes.
mustlovertp chapter 41 . 6/22/2014
Loved it! So sweet & funny- thank you! xoxox
pudget12 chapter 41 . 6/18/2014
I know that this is an older story but OH MY HELL! From the first chapter I was totally captivated by this story...but Edward writing to Veronica had me bursting into tears. What a lovely way to end this. Well done.
Thank you for this delightful gift.
kalizivis chapter 41 . 4/11/2014
Such an awesome way to wrap up the story!
js18 chapter 41 . 1/28/2014
Beautiful, I really loved this story, such a sweet ending.
IndianWalker chapter 41 . 1/18/2014
How sweet that he wrote the last entry !
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 11/20/2013
Oh. Meh. Gah! Him writing in Veronica had to be one of THE most precious things I've EVER read in this fandom. It was short, yes, but oh so wonderful. She had to have been bawling by the time she read to the end of that. This ending was magical and wonderful. Loved this so much! Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here in the fandom.
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 11/20/2013
I'm so very happy that Edward said what he did. She may have kept running if he wasn't in her life. So, for that, I'm so grateful he is in her life. The story ends in the next chapter . . . and I feel there is so very much more to this one. Eek.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 11/20/2013
Not sure if that's the correct thing to do . . . running away . . . I think it was right of her to remove herself from the Charlie and Sue situation . . . but, to run away? I don't think that's right. I guess in the grand scheme of things, it makes sense . . . however, she needs to finish high school first . . . then run . . . run far and fast. Poor Emmett . . . he won't have a clue what happened and he'll only get Charlie's version, not Bella's. Yikes!
4,715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »