Reviews for Dear Veronica
Guest chapter 41 . 7/31/2014
Such a nice story... I loved the final chapter. Brought happy tears to my eyes.
mustlovertp chapter 41 . 6/22/2014
Loved it! So sweet & funny- thank you! xoxox
pudget12 chapter 41 . 6/18/2014
I know that this is an older story but OH MY HELL! From the first chapter I was totally captivated by this story...but Edward writing to Veronica had me bursting into tears. What a lovely way to end this. Well done.
Thank you for this delightful gift.
Kelly
kalizivis chapter 41 . 4/11/2014
Such an awesome way to wrap up the story!
js18 chapter 41 . 1/28/2014
Beautiful, I really loved this story, such a sweet ending.
IndianWalker chapter 41 . 1/18/2014
How sweet that he wrote the last entry !
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 11/20/2013
Oh. Meh. Gah! Him writing in Veronica had to be one of THE most precious things I've EVER read in this fandom. It was short, yes, but oh so wonderful. She had to have been bawling by the time she read to the end of that. This ending was magical and wonderful. Loved this so much! Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here in the fandom.
Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 11/20/2013
I'm so very happy that Edward said what he did. She may have kept running if he wasn't in her life. So, for that, I'm so grateful he is in her life. The story ends in the next chapter . . . and I feel there is so very much more to this one. Eek.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 11/20/2013
Not sure if that's the correct thing to do . . . running away . . . I think it was right of her to remove herself from the Charlie and Sue situation . . . but, to run away? I don't think that's right. I guess in the grand scheme of things, it makes sense . . . however, she needs to finish high school first . . . then run . . . run far and fast. Poor Emmett . . . he won't have a clue what happened and he'll only get Charlie's version, not Bella's. Yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 11/20/2013
I just knew it was Sue. Ha! Funny! Poor Bella . . . she just had to walk in on that. She thinks things with her dad were awkward before? hehehe . . . just wait . . . LOL
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 11/20/2013
I just adore the open conversation in this chapter . . . it was nice to hear him open up and let her know how he feels about her . . . more like showing her with his eyes . . . I think, he may want to try this college thing again when she goes off to do it herself . . . we'll see . . . there are only four chapters left . . . eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 11/20/2013
Yay, she's having her first sleepover . . . at seventeen! Good for Alice . . . she's making Bella try new things. Charlie is dating . . . probably Sue from the diner . . . HA! She could tell Charlie that she covered for Bella and Bella covered for her . . . that would fly over like a lead balloon. It's about time that Charlie is putting himself back out there . . . it's been a decade for crying out loud.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 11/20/2013
I'm having an extremely hard time believing he didn't have sex with Lauren. I don't know why. You've given me nothing to doubt him. I have to imagine he wants to be totally honest with Bella, but it just doesn't sit right. Perhaps, they didn't have sex, but she probably blew him . . . which is still sex . . . even though teens don't think that these days. When did I get so old? Ugh. Also, have a hard time believing that his first time was at college . . . really? Edward . . . hot Edward? Nah.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 11/20/2013
I too would be troubled enough to ask that question. I however, have never had any problem being direct, no matter the subject or person. I think that's how I ended up having a ton of guy friends in high school, and only a handful of girl friends. I would really want to know the sexual past of any partner I'm planning on having sex with . . . and it really should be discussed. She may not yet be ready for sex, but she should know ahead of time.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 11/20/2013
It is quite funny that Bella gave Edward a hickey. She has no idea what she's doing with him . . . and that is just plain adorable. Emmett seemed skeeved out by that . . . which was funny also. Then Alice telling them two to knock it off that she was not discussing anything that happened the night before with either of them together. Of course, of anybody, it had to be Lauren . . . ick!
4,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »