Reviews for Alphabet Soup
AlternativeRocker chapter 14 . 2/1
Awww, this was so lovely at the end. I thought there was going to be some horrible reason as to why he didn't want to spend time with Ewan - so glad there wasn't. As usual he needed a kick up the backside by his two friends who are even worse than he is!

Now back to me writing!
AlternativeRocker chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
d'awww that is so adorable! I'm going to force you to write more if you don't keep updating! And lovely hint of my lovely otp being gorgeously subtly smutty. ;)
AlternativeRocker chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
I am so going to try this recipe one day cause it sounds immense!

Loved this chapter, it was so hilarious that Ewan did actually use his cook to help with the two first courses in good faith and then ultimately ruined the one thing he had to do! I adore this month already and can't wait to enjoy everything else we do for it.
AlternativeRocker chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Gahhh, these two are so adorable and I love the memories of old school Stuart/Ewan! It sucks that you're without internet so I shall try to make up for it with as many pieces as I can (in between watching Blythe irl again)!
AlternativeRocker chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
Such a small use of the prompt but I love love love it. It's so like the team to hide things like that article from Stuart and for him to not be bothered at all.
The thing I love even more is that you're writing again, BAD PHOENIX FOR GIVING UP AGAIN!
More soon please, and I'm pretty much going to spend today at work thinking of a fic for this silly song meme prompt.
AlternativeRocker chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Aww, this such a spot-on family scene and I love how even Ronan would have made sure it wouldn't last forever!

I see nothing wrong with your conversion to fluff, I have finally worked my magic.

Lovely chapter, write more to distract me from sore ear. I'll post Christmas thing tomorrow :)
AlternativeRocker chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Was I high or something when I gave you these prompts?!
Absolutely adored this one though, so gorgeous and hot and brilliant!
AlternativeRocker chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
IN WHICH I SHOUT "OH MY GOD BONFIRE CATASTROPHES" AT 01:30! Loved this so much and I promise to get at least one up this week!
I laughed at your note about my serious fics then read them back and excluding Banana it's true, and Great is the same! :O xx 3
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
This really was a cheating method, you mention the prompt once! Ha. But it is a fantastic little one shot (and I hope you had an amazing 21st birthday!).
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Emotional!Ewan and Supportive!Stuart is something you rarely write and now I wonder why? This is simply beautiful and I hope we do see these sides to them more often.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Your ability to go back and write the history of this little famiy and then build on it is flawless.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
I love how you write this small little family. I'm glad we're going to get 26 prompts out of this.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was the sweetest one shot EVER! I think you used the prompt fantastically.
AlternativeRocker chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Love how our authors notes are so similar for our latest updates! :P
I absolutely adore this one, it shows the vulnerable side of Ewan which is such a lovely thing and Stuart had to act as a comforter instead of the other way around that we usually see him as.
ThePointGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
N'awww Lee is totally right. This is the kind of fanfiction that pops up and makes the administrators look like idiots for ever suspending and awesome writer such as yourself!

This is just too adorable, and it totally reminded my of why I loved Stuart and still do.

It's cute, lovely description in places where it needs to be and good character fills.

Love love love.