Reviews for Of Time Lords and White Lantern Rings
samguckian chapter 1 . 7/18
Perfectly accurate, but for one detail-he would not be in the standard uniform, as the rings make a suit to fit the personality, so he would have a white suit, tie etc. Plus multicoloured accessories such as scarves, umbrellas, etc.
*giggles* I agree about the Rings short-circuiting or becoming auto-fix-alls in the Doctor's hands. The collective reactions are more fun than anything! XD
Shabutaru chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this, even though it was far too short for my liking. I think you would be able to do a epic lantern and Dr Who cross over, with Dr Who gaining a white lantern ring, possibly via the same proccess as kyle rayner. If your interested I have been doing research and compiled a few ideas for the different rings and who out of the Dr Who universe would be worthy of the separate rings. I am on facebook, under Ruku Pasonzu. I would love a chat about it :)
DragonSiren7 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
That. Was. Brilliant! Loved it. And yay, Gallifrey lives! Never doubt the Doctor... unless your his companion. Poor companions. _"
Reldresal chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Apart from the line about multiple genocide, and the fact that the Doctor was the one who told us about the stuff from the Time War, The Other is from a novel that was contradicted by the new series, and Theta Sigma was his college nickname.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
That was awesome.
jaconda chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
The Day Of The Doctor revealed that Gallifrey wasn't destroyed. Steven Moffatt said that he'd never been happy with the idea of the Doctor committing genocide. So the Doctor never has, and as for multiple genocide...at Wikipedia there is a list of his genocides. Know what that really is? A list of events that weren't genocides, as anyone who's actually seen the serials in question, like me, can tell you. The Doctor might release the horrors of the Time War? What, the ones he told us about himself?
Miner603 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
That was definitely not something the Doctor would do, resurrecting Gallifrey I mean. Resurrecting William Hand, yeah, the Doctor would totally do that, just not save his planet.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Nice
mavic chen chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Look, it's very simple. Has Doctor Who, or any of it's writers, actually TOLD us he's committed genocide?
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
The Doctor was the one who told us of the aforementioned abominations, remember?
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
No, he has never committed genocide.
thom.clark.73 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Fantastic
richardrobinsonjr chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Practically Perfect in every way.

I really enjoyed this

Richard Robinson
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I don't know much about Dr. Who, but I liked it! I found it kind of funny.

I assume you meant "Even you /can't/ stop this; it is like pushing against fate!"

Then I smiled when the Dr. said, "Really. I do that about ten times before breakfast." :)

A couple of tips I am going to give you, would be not to bold things. If someone is yelling, you can italicize, and/or put an exclamation mark after what is said, but don't bold. (Also [of course you didn't do this] don't put more than one exclamation mark.

Over all, good job. Short and funny. I liked it.