Reviews for Of Time Lords and White Lantern Rings
DragonSiren7 chapter 1 . 5/6
That. Was. Brilliant! Loved it. And yay, Gallifrey lives! Never doubt the Doctor... unless your his companion. Poor companions. _"
Reldresal chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Apart from the line about multiple genocide, and the fact that the Doctor was the one who told us about the stuff from the Time War, The Other is from a novel that was contradicted by the new series, and Theta Sigma was his college nickname.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
That was awesome.
jaconda chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
The Day Of The Doctor revealed that Gallifrey wasn't destroyed. Steven Moffatt said that he'd never been happy with the idea of the Doctor committing genocide. So the Doctor never has, and as for multiple genocide...at Wikipedia there is a list of his genocides. Know what that really is? A list of events that weren't genocides, as anyone who's actually seen the serials in question, like me, can tell you. The Doctor might release the horrors of the Time War? What, the ones he told us about himself?
Miner603 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
That was definitely not something the Doctor would do, resurrecting Gallifrey I mean. Resurrecting William Hand, yeah, the Doctor would totally do that, just not save his planet.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Nice
mavic chen chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Look, it's very simple. Has Doctor Who, or any of it's writers, actually TOLD us he's committed genocide?
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
The Doctor was the one who told us of the aforementioned abominations, remember?
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
No, he has never committed genocide.
thom.clark.73 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Fantastic
richardrobinsonjr chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Practically Perfect in every way.

I really enjoyed this

Richard Robinson
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I don't know much about Dr. Who, but I liked it! I found it kind of funny.

I assume you meant "Even you /can't/ stop this; it is like pushing against fate!"

Then I smiled when the Dr. said, "Really. I do that about ten times before breakfast." :)

A couple of tips I am going to give you, would be not to bold things. If someone is yelling, you can italicize, and/or put an exclamation mark after what is said, but don't bold. (Also [of course you didn't do this] don't put more than one exclamation mark.

Over all, good job. Short and funny. I liked it.
Keeper of Storms chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
... Very well done. You've gone and gotten me thinking of all the different 'guardian-esque' entities who possess plans/methods/goals that the Doctor would love to screw with!

A series of oneshots perhaps?

Nice little snapshot though... *grin*