Reviews for 6 Dearly Beloved
JJGeniusFilez chapter 8 . 8/10
The kitchen part rhymes hehe
JJGeniusFilez chapter 7 . 8/10
Yeah i remember gideon tricking the guy to think the sun has set haha his face tho LOL Out of all the drama i just cant take anything seriously it kind makes me want to put duck tape on my mouth so i can just enjoy the fucking story
jjcrimminds chapter 21 . 5/23
Great fic. Love the plot. Awesome job. On to the next
gublers chapter 21 . 8/16/2014
I feel like I should let you know that I'm currently marathon reading your stories! They make my life better as I'm sitting here, with a freaking cold in the middle of summer! Can't wait for the wedding!
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Love rereading this amazing series! Off to read original books for a bit but i can't wait to come back to this amazing series/universe you've created :)
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 21 . 3/6/2014
Great Story line and plot.
Pheonix1995 chapter 21 . 4/17/2013
Another Awesome Story! Will read the wedding soon - Cant wait!
back2life chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
Woohoo, let's go Cyclones! ISU go state! Sorry had to get that out of my system! Love your stories by the way. Great job. :)
123a456e chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
Great story! Becareful what sites you go on from now on or the FBI could be kicking in your door soon :P The wedding pics are going to look hilarious! TOmorrow I'm reading the next story :)
BabouTunt chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Great characterization of the nature of the program- it's butchered way too often...
srhittson chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
Love the story
calzonaobessed chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
Omg I think this is my favorite...nah they have all be amazing stories.
But I surely loved this one, lmao with the description after the blast and wedding pics.
Awesome job.
DarXe chapter 21 . 6/14/2012
Really enjoyed this one.
LoveAndMadness chapter 21 . 6/10/2012
Finally got the chance to read the end. Good job!
Swishla chapter 21 . 6/9/2012
You hit it on the head with this one - so much of the BAU success is Garcia. She's the one you often provides the suspects (based on how the profilers tell her to search), does all the often illegal digging to get required info, etc. Nice to see a fic recognize it. Loved the case feel of this ep along with the drama of family. One thing though - I'm wondering if/when you have Em come clean about her past and hope you choose to really go AU and not have her leave her family. Very nicely done. Each of your stories gets better and better.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »