Reviews for 6 Dearly Beloved
milagglad chapter 21 . 4/7
Great story
JJGeniusFilez chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
The kitchen part rhymes hehe
JJGeniusFilez chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Yeah i remember gideon tricking the guy to think the sun has set haha his face tho LOL Out of all the drama i just cant take anything seriously it kind makes me want to put duck tape on my mouth so i can just enjoy the fucking story
jjcrimminds chapter 21 . 5/23/2015
Great fic. Love the plot. Awesome job. On to the next
gublers chapter 21 . 8/16/2014
I feel like I should let you know that I'm currently marathon reading your stories! They make my life better as I'm sitting here, with a freaking cold in the middle of summer! Can't wait for the wedding!
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Love rereading this amazing series! Off to read original books for a bit but i can't wait to come back to this amazing series/universe you've created :)
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 21 . 3/6/2014
Great Story line and plot.
Pheonix1995 chapter 21 . 4/17/2013
Another Awesome Story! Will read the wedding soon - Cant wait!
back2life chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
Woohoo, let's go Cyclones! ISU go state! Sorry had to get that out of my system! Love your stories by the way. Great job. :)
123a456e chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
Great story! Becareful what sites you go on from now on or the FBI could be kicking in your door soon :P The wedding pics are going to look hilarious! TOmorrow I'm reading the next story :)
BabouTunt chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Great characterization of the nature of the program- it's butchered way too often...
srhittson chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
Love the story
calzonaobessed chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
Omg I think this is my favorite...nah they have all be amazing stories.
But I surely loved this one, lmao with the description after the blast and wedding pics.
Awesome job.
DarXe chapter 21 . 6/14/2012
Really enjoyed this one.
LoveAndMadness chapter 21 . 6/10/2012
Finally got the chance to read the end. Good job!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »