Reviews for washed up sand dollars
Lb chapter 1 . 1/12
Beautiful, tragic and heart felt all at the same time. Loved it. Couldn't stop crying..!
wolfchick55 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
So beautifully tragic but not completely, it still has a happy ending, an acceptable ending.
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
ugh wow you've made me cry
easilyobsessedctc chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This has to be one of my most favorite stories. My heart clenches every single time I read it. Please write more TVD!
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was so bittersweet, but so perfectly told, so heartwrenchingly well-written...
ghosts of my past chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
You write so beautifully; I love this so much.
baby.blue.eyes.90 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
very well done...good job!
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Beautifully written. Overall it's fantastic n I love it :)
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Truly lovely!
AmyFrancis chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
that was sad the Caroline/Stefan/Elena parts. the Daroline was great. loved it. good job!
Klefaroline chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Amazing work!
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
"This is how Damon remembers it:

His brother didn't love him enough to stay."

That's what got me. Yikes. Great, and a happy ending, but that...is a scary thought. Woah.
s2juicee chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Amazing! You and me both. Thai is not helping my Daroline feels. #justsaying
starzee chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Her mouth drops open when she sees Damon, staring at her with an unreadable expression. He shakes his head at her before whispering, "They would hate you for this."

I loved the whole thing but on the show even Stefan's feeding on human blood. I mean she didn't even bite the guy and only took a little. Stefan's ripped people into pieces and nobody hates him.

Otherwise, I really enjoyed it. I liked that you made it a somewhat happy ending :)
Matt-On-Matt chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
And Im crying so hard that, my mom has asked me if Im all right. To explain why would only cause her to chortle so I must weep in silence. Holy shit that was a lot of emotion