Reviews for washed up sand dollars
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Ow, ow, ow. This gave me chills, it hurt so much. You can feel the love between Stefan, Elena, and Caroline, and it makes the grief so much more real and painful. This hurts in all the best ways, and I love that it's Damon who seeks out Caroline, instead of the other way around.

Beautiful.
Lb chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Beautiful, tragic and heart felt all at the same time. Loved it. Couldn't stop crying..!
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
So beautifully tragic but not completely, it still has a happy ending, an acceptable ending.
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
ugh wow you've made me cry
easilyobsessedctc chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This has to be one of my most favorite stories. My heart clenches every single time I read it. Please write more TVD!
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was so bittersweet, but so perfectly told, so heartwrenchingly well-written...
ghosts of my past chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
You write so beautifully; I love this so much.
skyewardfuckyeah chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
very well done...good job!
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Beautifully written. Overall it's fantastic n I love it :)
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Truly lovely!
AmyFrancis chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
that was sad the Caroline/Stefan/Elena parts. the Daroline was great. loved it. good job!
Klefaroline chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Amazing work!
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
"This is how Damon remembers it:

His brother didn't love him enough to stay."

That's what got me. Yikes. Great, and a happy ending, but that...is a scary thought. Woah.
s2juicee chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Amazing! You and me both. Thai is not helping my Daroline feels. #justsaying
starzee chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Her mouth drops open when she sees Damon, staring at her with an unreadable expression. He shakes his head at her before whispering, "They would hate you for this."

I loved the whole thing but on the show even Stefan's feeding on human blood. I mean she didn't even bite the guy and only took a little. Stefan's ripped people into pieces and nobody hates him.

Otherwise, I really enjoyed it. I liked that you made it a somewhat happy ending :)