Reviews for Bloody Fingerprints
TrillionSchiffer chapter 13 . 1/4
aWWW thats sweet
TrillionSchiffer chapter 7 . 1/4
Finally, the ice is starting to break, and Bella shows she's more than a cankerous 'c-word'
TrillionSchiffer chapter 6 . 1/4
your bella is in desperate need of a finishing school. Gawd what an over the top 'mitch'

Her grandma was killed. Okkkaayy. So now she decides to write of a whole race of beings? Pure dumbassary.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 3 . 1/4
Wow...what a 'B#($'

I get she didn't want any of that, and that her mind was will poisioned against the possibility but wow. What a 'c-word'.

You may have been going for strong and independent, but you missed the mark. unless strong and independant means being an unbearable 'c word'.

Seriously what. a. 'c word'
TrillionSchiffer chapter 2 . 1/4
Do the women need blood as well? Or are they just 'immortal?' Do they still eat? I don't remember it being mentioned in chap 1.

Its nice to know that you're not going the triangle route with JB

And why would charlie just 'give up' his daughter?
TrillionSchiffer chapter 1 . 1/4
LOL, this is a crazy premise. But I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
SOMEONE ADOPT THIS STORY PLZ
Harmony chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
I read your authors note, and I am not saying I know what I'm talking about, because I do not know what was written in the review you spoke of, but I ask you hear me out because there was one thing in your AN that I disagree with. At the end, you said, and I quote, "Because a person who follows the rules, clearly has no passion or joy in living."
I am sorry, but that is not entirely true. I follow rules, and I have plenty of joy in living. Yes, there are plenty of rules out there that are completely unnecessary and just downright stupid. But the idea of rules is to keep us safe; I admit that there are people who make rules and laws to gain and keep power over others, but the majority are to keep us unharmed. Please try to keep that in mind.
However, also from reading the AN, it seems you were unfairly flamed. And for that I am sorry.

AS FOR YOUR STORY, I think it's pretty good. It's interesting, and I happen to like fanfics that deal with Edward finding his mate. The only beef I really have with it is not writing style or storyline...it's merely the fact that there seems to be an F-bomb every couple of sentences. The story is great, but I think it could be even better without the language. This is merely my opinion, and you do not have to agree with me or even adjust the story to compensate, it IS YOUR STORY. I'm just saying what I think. But I do encourage you to keep writing, whether in Fanfiction, or elsewhere.
narwhalover chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Dude great story but ehat's with using the same cuss word over and over
HeresToTheFuture chapter 21 . 6/29/2014
Im so sad you're leaving fanfiction but I totally understand your reasons. I absolutely loved this story, and I hope that one day I could pick up a novel you write! Good luck with everything you do
robertpatzlover09 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
she flipped him thefinger! oh my she is awesome
Emily chapter 21 . 5/15/2014
i wish you could finish this one i really liked where the story was going
BellaxEdwardxLove chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
She flipped him off XD XD XD
KissMeI'mScottish chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
I'm pretty much the same, I do still read my friends stories but I don't do the late night searching for a good read anymore. I remember how happy i was once when i found a 140 chapter story with like 10k reviews. Wish you luck with your original writing! Hope to see your book(s) on the shelves one day.
Surie 88 chapter 21 . 3/10/2014
I wish you the best in all of your future endeavors. This story was very well written, and I think you have a lot of potential. I hope someone adopts your stories, especially Bloody Fingerprints.