Reviews for Ten Again
D':
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Crying
MelancholySkies chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
You, my dear, are BRILLIANT. Really. Really very enormously massively. Thank you so much for writing and posting this, it was an honour to read it.
the.final.companion chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
that is, wow. Moffat would clap you in the back for this. It was sweet, in-character and definitely timey wimey but I think the ending could have been better. But all in all creative wise and writing style, it's brilliant :)
Wow chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
That was so good
Aww chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
He wants to spend his time with you, that's so sweet!
kaheels chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I just finished reading this whole story in rapid succession. This is one of the most creative and intetesting ways I have heard of to get all these characters together. It was believable and compelling. Well done. You kept me guessing. The ending was surprising and rewarding and tragic all at the same time. Thanks for sharing.
dragoncreators chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
can you make a sequel where river goes back in time right befor the rift closes, and crosses dimensions and meets meta-doctor?
dragoncreators chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
LOL!
dragoncreators chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
he'd better!
Cerasi J chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
*sobs* So sad... But so very good! You're awesome! Excellent work :)
Cerasi J chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I love the little jabs at 11 - "I look like a girl!" ... Matt Smith is great, but Tennant will always be my Doctor! Awesome work. :)
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Holy. Crap. This is simply brilliant... Like, this needs to be canon. Excellent work!
Kara S Thrace chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
Liked the story a lot. But, I'm sorry, I beyond hated the ending. That was just awful.
laurelinwen chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh, I am loving this! Timey wimey, harkens to mad old Lazarus and the big, bad wolf. I'm soo curious to see how Amy and Rory react to the Tenth Doctor! And all in present tense, very ambitious of you. I love that it's happening *now.*