Reviews for Time Of Our Life
SlytherinHeiress23 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
HOLY HELL! That was freaking HOT! Dominant Logan is so sexy; I love! Great job.
JCJustinJoeyChrisLance chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I loved it! Please write more like this! It was REALLY hot. I might have bad dreams now...
Emy.Elle chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
how did i NOT review this? i basically DEVOURED it five times by now *facepalms* ok i'm dumb - don't hate me *chuckles* ok - review:
one mother fucking word - DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ok drooooooooooooool
end review cause i have nothing else to say when mah brain turns to MUSH!
ok bye - me go take cold shower now! which will only give me ideas and yeah.. *faints*
anaBTRusher chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
That was SO hot!:) Love dominant Logan...you should totally write more smut!
Ana
diversewithclass chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
That was amaze balls. I love dominant Logan. But he never did take her on the bed did he?
bombasticbeatsboss chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I don't think hot quite describes this.
THAT WAS BEYOND HOT! is there a word hotter than hot? I don't know, but if there is let me know, because that describes this.
Wow it was fantastic. It's cute in the beginning, little elements of the award's show and then it gets totally raw and sexy.
ME GUSTA
Lady OD chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I ike it A LOT!
DeniseDEMD chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
So glad carlo's cupcake shouted you out! This is great! Just like her you take little elements and make it that much better. This was really great! Cant wait to read more of your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
...WOW!is it wrong I played a little movie in my head to this story?
Robin chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
OMG! That was so good! You are such a good writer, please never stop writing! :)
gleElodyBTR chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
DAMN! That was SO hot. Like WOW. Logan looks like such more of a badass in this story. WOW. It was really good. And detailed haha ;P. But I love that. I LOVED it. Amazing job! And if this was like your dream, then bless your dirty mind. I'd love to read alot more other of these stories. And I just keep saying it! Damn YOU ARE SO TALENTED! I really think you have a gift. Keep writing and Dream BIG. Litterally. DREEAAAM BIIIGGGG ;DD Xo much loveeee
Stephy-Dearestxxo chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Loved it! xoxo
jeffhardyfan722 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Finally someone wrote an awesomely hot Logan het fic! I have wanted to read something like this for what seems like forever! Don't get me wrong I like the slash fics, but this is definitely better!
poetroxy chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Loved it. You should right some more, like this one
KendallsCoverGirl13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was really good :) You should totally do one of Carlos and Sammy!