Reviews for It Takes Time
James018 chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Interesting story. I don't read much Star Wars fan fiction, but I can tell I will enjoy this one. Please keep writing.
ILDV chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Very very very GOOD
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Aww Vader has a heart after all! lol excellent chapter, I look forward to more D
CommChatter chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Luke's already affecting Vader. I can't wait to see what happens during Luke's training.
StarOfTheSeaaa chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
I love your story! I especially love that Luke ad Leia are in it. Most stories are just based around Luke, and while I love that its nice to see her as a child too. I hope that Vader lightens up with Luke and of course that Luke will bring him back to the light. And I'm interested to find out who Nabarrie is, and her story. Please update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
This fic has me officially intrigued D keep up the awesome work
ILDV chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Very very very GOOD
The ship was "Devastator"?
CommChatter chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Sounds good! Typical Leia too with the last line.
NonSoCheNickMettere chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Interesting beginning... I'm asking how long Vader will withhold the truth from Luke and how the boy will adjust to the dramatic change in his life.
Anyway, it's good how you could keep Vader in character till now.
Zigflorian chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Good start!
Blazestar of Shadowclan chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
*Nods* Good, very good!
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
This is an interesting new story, and an original spin on the whole 'Vader raises Luke' idea. I hope Vader succeeds at keeping Luke away from the Emperor. He also needs to explain things to Luke soon, because he is definitely not going to win any father of the year awards, the way things are going. I hope that, as the knowledge sinks in, Vader will begin to treat Luke a little less harshly. Maybe the dream-encounter with his conscience will help him do that. I loved that dream, by the way. The whole thing was like a a chilling horror story, but unfortunately for Vader, it's also his life. Great job!
Jaina Liu chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is a really great and interesting begining! If possible please update thanks a lot!
Blazestar of Shadowclan chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I SEE POTENTIAL! And lots of it! Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great chapter, the story is going at a fantastic pace.