Reviews for Tearful Archer of the Serpent Bow
Hawki chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Why is it in ‘Fire Emblem’ that the seemingly weakest characters always seem to become powerhouses if levelled right? It’s a conspiracy I tell ya. Neimi getting Nidhogg is just part of it. 0_0

Anyway, conspiracy theories aside, getting to the content:

-From the outset, nice handling of Neimi’s character. Crying comes naturally to her, but that doesn’t necessarily make her a cry baby or ‘wimp’ as a result, as here, her tears are from sympathy/grief. She just expresses it easily.

-“…since the archer would misjudged how far the bow could be bent.”

Should be “misjudge.”

-Concerning the same section though, there’s more good writing here. I’m hardly an expert on bows, but Neimi’s handling of Nidhogg reads well and at least feels authentic. She certainly knows her bows and the like, and it adds to her character.

-Moving further down, I guess I have to wonder why Nidhogg was stored among other items rather than with Innes. Would have thought sacred weapons, when not being used by their ‘proper’ users, would have more security for them or something.

-The portrayal of Innes is…okay. He’s not a jerk, but I’d have expected him to be a bit more standoffish and peaved that Nidhogg wasn’t for him. Still, his interaction with Tana as good.

All in all, good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I like it. And yes, Innes is intimidating.
Marthio5x chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Nice story. Still can't believe it's the only humor story with Neimi in it!
General Wolf chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
it was pretty funny
hinadoria chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
When are you going to update? I'm going crazee!
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Really cute little piece. Took me a while to get to it, but when I did, I enjoyed it. Thanks for puttin it up D
Mark of the Asphodel chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This was really cute and a very pleasant read. Neimi isn't a favorite character of mine, but she's quite sweet in this, and I really like the way you wrote and used Innes. He's businesslike and a little brusque, but fundamentally decent and committed to winning the war. My one complaint is some of the description, like the part that comments on Neimi's purple eyes; we're pretty much in Neimi's head for most of the story, so it doesn't make sense for her to be thinking about her own eye color. The description of Nidhogg was beautiful, though.
zeldamaster456 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Yeah, I always give Neimi Nidhogg when I use her, which is in the vast majority of my playthroughs. I really liked this story, too. Great job!
The Musing Airhead chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This would be one of the rare, very few times I can review. Thank goodness.

Well, I've never used Neimi that much in the game, or have I really liked her character, but I like this. And I thought it was funny how Innes didn't chewed her out, like I thought he would've. And I agree with you, with the times I did use her, she is better than Innes with the bow. I'm glad you did this, I've always wondered what the other characters would do when they weren't the ones to use "their" relics. It's funny, for some reason after reading this, now I think they can be a pairing... Oh well...

This wasn't the end, right? I want to see more of this. Well, happy writings and stuff, or how ever it goes. -