Reviews for The Naked Truth
Hayleyjoy chapter 1 . 7/30
A lovely idea and definitely in keeping with the antics of the ladies of Wisteria lane. You bring the strong personalities and bitchiness in quite soon (and I like your little play on the word Beauty Spot :). You also make sure to keep us aware of the women's personal emotional lives eg, Bree worrying about Rex, which is great. A nice surprise with the idea for the naked calendar coming from Bree (I would have expected it from Gaby). I love the way you have set up the photos with that bit of sensuality while still keeping the humour. I just find it a little difficult to follow the link between the first calendar they discuss for Mary Alice and the second one for Rex (the Mary Alice intro is classic by the way). Overall a great reflection of the show and all the little nuances it does so well.
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
omg... i'm so excited for the next installment XD You write them so perfectly. I'm like the biggest DH fan i know, I read alot of fic's and quite frankly only a few of the author's portray the girls the way they should. You have done Marc Cherry justice ]