Reviews for Broken
PitIsAwesome chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
Great fanfiction! But please do not let anyone die! Also, May I use Nikkei for a KI:U fanfiction I want to write.
PitIsAwesome chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Awesome series! Can't wait for new one! Also is it okay if I use Nikkei for a fanfiction?
izzy2498 chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
call me crazy but i read this over and over again and i love every single thing are you planning on making chapter 15? well if you are then i can't wait to read it. oh and by the way i saw nikki on devianart and to tell you the truth she is a really god character so good luck surviving school and chapter 15
Izzy2498 chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
OMG! Please make another one I Love this pairing so please make more I would be really happy if you did
Izzy2498 chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
Wow! :) that was awesome plz make another one dark pit x Nikki is a cute couple
Kinetic-Psychopathy chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
I like how the story takes place.
allison chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
Great story line, I love your story.
ms.ausome chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
wow! great chapter, love the story! i have to say chap 7 is good and i love pitoo! i think its getting repetitive though:( all in all good story cant wait 4 da next chapter!
NekoKitty13 chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
the strange vision counts as a cliff hanger! you lied to me D:. i still love the story though
Thepictoad chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
you rock! when will the next chapter be out? needs more Piridi, too.
jocelyn chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
bridal style :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
they arre 13 or 14 in appearence but like 14000 in reallity
roxas90210 chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
wonderful as always.
The Cute Pikachu chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
Hi.
Yes! Dark Pit rescued Nikki! And Pit, good work too!
Lovely chapter. Can't wait to see the next one!
Just wondering, will Phersephone (mentioned in chapter 1) make an appearance?
I've tried clicking on the link you attached on chapter 14 (the one that leads to your picture of Nikki) but it doesn't work. The link only appears as some text. All well.
Oh yeah. I've noticed that you've changed your pen name from XxgothgurlxX to xauburnangelx. Nice name.
By the way, I've finally got a login-although I won't be writing anything for a while. I didn't log in for this review though.
Your story is going very well! Keep it up!
Bye.