Reviews for Sherlock, You Were Loved
IA chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I think you should write another story about what happens after this one.
Cumberbabe75 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Wow. I have no other words
Juju chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
That was beautiful. I love brotherly mycroft 3 and so sad, but almost a hopeful ending? And the writing was amazing, i would never have guessed that this was your first fic. I just wrote my first fic and i know how that goes, but yours is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
good, but sappy
Petchricor chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
damn it, you made me cry! *wipes away tears* And you have no idea how hard it is to get me to cry. So... cheers, I guess... *sniffle*
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Can I just hug mycroft?
Amaya Ramiel chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
*Cries SOO MUCH!**** You should provide a broom and dustpan to go with this story so that readers can gather up the broken pieces of heart strewn on the floor! So heartbreaking! *Goes away to cry some more*

AR

ps. great story.
juls-emo chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
that was wonderful. I love the holmes brothers and I find their difficult relationship absolutely fascinating... the idea that mycroft showed emotions because of sherlocks 'death' seems really sweet to me. ''you were my baby brother'' awww, my favorite line.. I have to admit, I had to hold back some tears. So, well done! *.*

Can you imagine to write a sequel to this? I think it would be interesting how mycroft reacts after finding out that sherlock is alive..
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
the end part was twisted

smile
CowMow chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Very nice, especially for a first fic! :)