Reviews for The Gala Season
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2015
This fanfic is like heroin. I need an update.
Y. Honey chapter 16 . 10/9/2015
Hello,

I must say that I enjoy your writing style, it feels completely in-universe and helps a lot to build immersion. Congratulations on that.

I have to say that while very cute and romantic, the courthisp between Ulysses and Callie feels a bit odd (at least to me). I do believe it works, but for some reason I can't "believe" it is happening the way it is, perhaps because it feels a little bit out of character for Ms. Briggs to react the way she does. And maybe because the relationship is going faster than the Turbo Kat. It feels more like pure sexual atraction than budding romance. Perhaps that's why I found myself far more interested in Steele and Ann, which while moving certainly slower, it does feel more in character for the two.

That doesn't mean I dislike your work, quite the opposite, it's very original and enjoyable to read.

Thanks for sharing.
pokygirl2001 chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
Feral and Callie's banter is so cute! And you have such ease at writing their dialogue. Dang I'm finding myself engrossed.
uss71832 chapter 16 . 8/28/2014
Someone should draw rhem to add to our story. Can't wait to see what happens
shadewatcher chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
Bwahahahahaa! XD Yea, that would look bad for Ann if her camera kat got arrested for attacking the 2nd in command of the enforcers. And wow, Steele is really reaching considering they haven't even been on one date yet.

Hee hee, sounds like Callie is preferring that Ulysses keep his attention on her rather than other things. lol Very cute! LOVE IT so far. _
godofmadness43 chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
wow, well this gala is gonna be good!
Luna Goldsun chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
I just read through your whole story in one night. I've been a huge fan of SWAT Kats for years, and yet I would have *never* considered these two as a couple, but you've converted me. This chapter especially...rworr! You've made Feral, dare I say it, sexy in my eyes. Well played! ;)

I really can't wait to see what happens next.
shadewatcher chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
WOW! A smart Steele, the world has shifted on it's axis and we are all still here. XD
AWESOME! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Hmmm, wonder what Ann's camera kat Johnny will think? he always seems soo protective of her.
If nothing else this should definitely be an interesting side story. Can't wait for more. _
An Amber Pen chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
I'm actually with Steele on this. The gala season is going to be fun! Keep writing!
godofmadness43 chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
this gala is gonna be good
blakraven66 chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
Nice chapter. You'll have to excuse the less enthusiastic review since I haven't really much invested on this couple yet.

I like how you're developing Steele so far though I'm a bit more skeptical about his gamble. Himself maybe...but putting his family in the line of fire too is probably a bit much.
blakraven66 chapter 14 . 3/18/2014
Wow, never thought I would ever like Feral, let alone Callie/Feral since I usually ship Callie/Jake since I was a kid, but your fic made me jump ship. Looking forward to more.

Though I'm curious on the direction of the fic.
-Where are the supervillains? Is it that they've all been taken care off which will make this fic more focused on romance? Or is this just the calm before the storm?
-Will you be delving more into politics whenever they do officially get together which will cause a shift in the socio-political climate as suggested by Monet?

Callie Degrees in financing and administration. Feral Forune to run five city-states. Foreshadowing for Callie running the Feral family business? Hahaha...
shadewatcher chapter 14 . 2/16/2014
SQWEEEEEEE! OMG OMG OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Bwahahahhaaa! Oh yes, those two are made for each other. XD The are both stubborn, hot headed, intelligent and overzealous. lol They will probably both explode the first time they get together. XD lol This is awesome. Can't wait for more. lol
An Amber Pen chapter 14 . 2/16/2014
LOL! Hahahahahahahaha! Still adoring the witty, sexy banter etween those two. Keep writing!
godofmadness43 chapter 14 . 2/15/2014