Reviews for Interminable
DestinyItachi chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I absolutely loved this. It was so heart touching
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I rarely read stories that have warnings of character deaths.. but I would honestly say that I will never regret reading this. Bless you for making me cry like I've never cried before when reading stories.
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I'll admit that I am not a nejiten fan but this brought me out in tears. How can you write like that, I'm actually jealous. All my life peeps say I have a talent but then I read your work and I think, " go say it to this person because they ate incredible at what they do"

This story is touching, a true work of art
rebecca chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Beautifully written You captured the characters very well.
Chisa Chispa chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I have read this, numerous times but it still makes me cry. I feel every word in my soul, This is just beautiful. I thank you, thank you thank you very very much for choosing Nejiten for this story. I really dont like character death it makes my heart break I actually feel it, it hurts. I havent move on from Neji's death but Im really grateful fictions like these makes me feel hes stil alive, Alive in each one of our hearts and Memories, some people say im exagerrating. NO Nejiten inspires me to live everyday of my life to the fullest, even just here on . More power to you.:))))
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Gah! Beautiful! I feel the tears building in my own eyes. Thanks for posting.

Keep writing!

M.I.
cooldood101 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
A touching, romantic, beautiful story.
Chopsticks89 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I sobbed like a baby! you crual, crual monster! ...i really liked it...
xoxoxoxoxox chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
You've just made me cry. Literally. I'm not even kidding.

I must say, stories of the teminally ill patient falling in love seems to be very popular, but yours is perhaps quite unique. Okay, the story is essentially the same, the days decreasing and then the letter for the person who's still alive. Hell, there's a movie from my country (which you had probably never heard of) with that theme and guess what the name of the movie is? "The Letter"

But of course, I'm not here to complain about the overused theme, I myself find your writing very smooth and realistic. I love Tenten's character, how she said she wanted to die being herself and saying that Neji should go and live life without regrets for her and all. And how she died so very peacefully. (I don't really know the effects of brain tumor so excuse me for that.) Only getting a month to live with someone you've fallen in love with (for the first time I presume?) must have been devastating. Then again, I love how you 'honored' her by actually letting her die - I've read a NaruHina story where Hinata got an illness but then she survived (with a very unrealistic reason) but then the rest of the story before that was so perfect I kind of didn't mind. A bit.

Anyways, great work for this theme! Specially love how you played with "terminate" throughout your story. I really love your NejiTen and SasoDei works.

PS Do you have some obsession with death, because somehow Tenten's words reminded me of Deidara's in "Salvation". Just joking though, I guess it's a very interesting theme for every writer. :)
xdatenshibluex chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
You beautiful, flawless genius, you. I could go on for paragraphs upon paragraphs about how much this story personally touched my heart, but I sadly don't have the time for that, so just know that I love your writing style and you are incredibly talented! :)
melodxes chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
No worries, it was romantic, dramatic, and definitely beautiful.
Reider chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Why did you make me cry! It's sweet and sour at the same time...or maybe I'm just hungy. Still good job!
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
*sniffs* You're so talented at people on Fanfiction are the firsts to make the emo diva of darkness cry...
Kera-Chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Ive always wabted someone to love me like that. I guess its entirely to selfish, huh?
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
T-T SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB. So good.