Reviews for Harry's secret
lilly-flower15 chapter 8 . 8/2
great chapter update soon
Berlin chapter 8 . 7/29
Wow, I really like this story. It's very interesting and I would love to read more! It's awesome!
lorielblackbringstrouble chapter 8 . 7/24
I loved all of the chappies plz can u write another up asap cuz ill die if ya dont
PrincessPheOfBooks chapter 2 . 5/13
Couple questions: does draco feel awkward about this at all?
And what happened to Narcissa?

Other than that, these are pretty good. :)
thewolf74 chapter 9 . 5/10
I really like this story and enjoyed reading. I'm happy that Harry and Hermione are starting a restaurant together. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next.
A 'tongue-lashing', really? For kidnapping and assault? They're of age, so they're adults. That means DMLE.
RRW chapter 3 . 5/2
I just found this story and I am thoroughly enjoying it! Great plot and well written...just a couple a typos that take nothing away from the chapter. Well done.
Comic Critic chapter 9 . 4/18
Ohhhh I can't wait! The anticipation is killing me! Please add a new chapter ASAP!
kaley the vampire lover chapter 9 . 4/13
this is amazing!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 4 . 4/10
i am loving it hehe
incoherentlove chapter 2 . 4/4
Why did Harry tell Hermione that he and Lucius had been a couple for a year in the first chapter but in the second chapter Lucius said they'd been together for three years?
Other than that I think it's a great story so far.
Linda chapter 9 . 4/2
Love the story the way it is more please.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 3 . 4/3
loving it

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
EveJHoang chapter 4 . 4/1
... but you wrote in the first chapter that Parvati and the Ravenclaws were on Harry's side, and that most Gryffindors chose not to care about his personal business...
You is my love chapter 1 . 4/1
Hello, author. My name is Karoline. I'm like your Fanfic. Can I translate it to Russian? It will be posted on the Ficbook. Ofcourse, your name been writ in the hat, and link for original text too.