Reviews for My Turning Page
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 4/8
I cried way too much reading this.
annea101 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Good story even if I was hoping to happen Didn't.
GirlOfSpring chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I loved it, I really did.. I read it on my iPod a few days ago (which is where I read everything!) but I really felt I needed to add it to my favourites but I spent some time trying to find this again first xD

Anyway, loved it! It's heartfelt and emotional, yet fun and just amazing! And all of them are portrayed wonderfully :)
DivineMist chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I just adored this piece. You did a wonderful job of writing the reunions between these characters, especially the Charmings :)
furubafeind95 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is incredible :3
Blaze1662001 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I loved this, I was so disappointed not to see these reunions in the show. I had tears in my eyes in a few places.
music nimf chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
So many feelings! Let me count the ways:
1) Jefferson finally able to keep his promise to Grace.
2) Ella and Thomas continue to do exactly what they were doing before the curse was lifted.
3) August, Emma, and Henry have the best dynamic, which is saying a lot because this show's characters just don't quit.
4) Abigail is a great character and Frederick is adorable and I want them to be together and happy and they are and yay! :D
5) The explanation they made up as to why August was there is what I thought had happened when I was first getting the inclings that he could be Pinnochio.
6) "Did you ever doubt I would" 3

Seriously, that last one. I could hardly handle all the feelings I got from it. And I must say that you wrote Henry especially well. Writing kids is a challenge for many authors, but you had a good hold of Henry's manner and voice. Great fic. I really enjoyed it.
Gin chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is perfection. I want this story to happen on the show, along with the reunions of the Seven Dwarfs and Hansel, Gretel, & the Woodcutter. I hope we get lots of reunions and not just the main cast.
lifeislikeaboxofbertiebotts chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow! Brilliant 1-shot; it made me feel all warm & mushy inside! So many great reunions, I can't really pick a favourite.
Job Very well done!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
So BEAUTIFUL!
Absolutely lovely!
This was a perfect epilogue to the season finale I watched just yesterday!
Just wonderful.
You know, I've read other meetings before, of 'The Charmings', and once even of Ella and Thomas, but never of the others, and that made this particular fic all the better in my opinion.
You're awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was lovely :) It's so nice to get a glimpse of all the reunions we didn't get to see - but want to! It's well-written, and you've done a great job with the different characters. And I loved the different (all happy!) moments you chose.
Slayerq2000 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Simply goregous. This is something that showed all the other reunions we wanted to see but didn't with the episode. Thank you so much for posting!
Fruitality chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is such an amazing idea, and I can't believe there aren't more fics like this out there. It's hard for me to pick a favorite, but if I had to, it'd probably be the one between Grace and Jefferson. I've always found their story so sad. Regina knew that the best way to torture him was for him to see his daughter, happy and healthy, and not due to him. Plus, if he even tried to contact her, he'd probably ruin her happiness. She just goes on, ignorant of the life she used to have with the Mad Hatter as her father. Sure, they may have been poor, but they had such a good time. You could tell they really loved each other.

I am extremely upset that Horowitz and Kitsis robbed us of anymore Ella/Thomas action after that one episode. An hour is simply not enough for one of the most famous fairy tale couples. Even though we didn't see them for the rest of the season, I thought they'd give us a quick glimpse of them during the finale. I think you did this beautifully, and the way they remember Alexandra only because of her wail is great. It really captures the feeling they have for each other.

I really, really, really wanted to know what happened to August. I was waiting after the credits for them to pop up and say what happened. When they didn't, I was crushed. He helped Emma start to believe. He told her what was going on, he (somewhat) helped her when she first arrived, he kept us all guessing for several episodes, and yet he didn't deserve an end of the season scene? Total injustice. His nickname for Emma and his feelings toward Henry make me get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

Abigail and Frederick's reunion was amazing. I loved it to pieces. Her disdain for Kathryn Nolan is perfect, and I think it's realistic too. Abigail never would've tried to get James/David to love her(or she wouldn't have been so pushy about it). Frederick is great. A knight being helpful towards others before running after his one true love is definitely something I think could really happen.

The Jiminy, Geppetto, and Pinocchio meeting is great. Too bad Jiminy's so set on doing the right thing. While I admire that trait in real life, in stories I always want to throttle the do-gooder. How can he/she not see that lying is the only way to achieve things? Ah well, at least Emma set him straight. I thought it might be a little awkward having Emma and Henry watching their little group chat, it wasn't too bad as they didn't make very many comments. I know I hate it when someone intrudes on a private moment.

And finally, the Charming family get-together. I'm so terrible about endings. Either I criticize it for being too down in the dumps and leaving me gloomy, for leaving it too open-ended and making me want more, or for being so unrealistically happy that I have to imagine tragedies happening to the characters. It's rare for me to find an ending I'm satisfied with, but I'm happy to say that you accomplished this. They weren't too overbearing in their love, but they didn't seem standoffish while waiting for Emma to come around. Henry's names for his grandparents are so wonderfully endearing. I love your writing style; it manages to incorporate genuine feeling without feeling too heavy. It's got the right balance between fluff and...the opposite of fluff(whatever word that is).

I can't wait to read more from you.
servant123 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Hey! I loved your story! Well written, and clearly well thought out. This was so amazing! I loved how you moved order-wise through the different reunions - I think you handled them just perfectly! La! It was SO good - I just can't get over it! I can't wait to read more of your writing!

God bless!

PS - any ideas as to why it's not letting me log in?
dancer4life5 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Nice job! My favorite reunion was of course the Charming family. Especially since I'm a sucker for Daddy!Charming.