Reviews for Responsibilities and Burdens
Call Me. MIRA chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Have i ever told you how much i love your writing... No? Well then too bad i dont feel like telling you how your now one of my top 3 authors on this sight or how i love your stories and am currently wanting to read more of them and i am definatly not going to tell you how amazing this story was and that i was laughing and feeling sorry for Akaya and *.* you know, noes bleed. So, you dont know how much your missing out on me telling you... :P
Crazyanimelover1289 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww I felt my heart break when Akaya was being ignored by Marui and Niou! Oh my gosh, that was beautiful and down right... just... AMAZING! I love this story so mucccccccch! I want more stories of this pairing now because of you! *Thumbs up* Nice job!
RikkaiDaiLove chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
OHMYGOSH THANK YOU! You are so awesome! I love my fic! It was so good! I don't really know what I was expecting, but this surprised me haha I kept going o.o "WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?"

... Of course that may have something to do with the fact that I read it at like 3 am this morning _;

And I loved the Alpha Pair parts. And "ice cream" XD Urayama is so freaking adorable! This was like getting my birthday cake, with ice cream and smores on the side. (Aka: Niou/Marui/Akaya cake, Urayama ice cream (I know that was clever -_- ), and Alpha Pair smores!

I even loved the angsty parts. Because it made it so much better when they made up XD

I just loved everything. I loved Akaya/Marui/Niou's relationship. I loved how Yukimura kept popping up. I loved the "In your face, mushroom-head!" comment XD. And I LOVED when Sanada was being all intimidating towards Urayama. Sanada has such an Alpha Dog complex XDD

Thank you so much again! I loved it!
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Baka Uryama! He should have realized that if Akaya trusts him to run things when he's not around, then it should be obvious that Akaya will pick him as captain for next year.
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wait...I thought Akaya had canceled practice in order to have a celebration party! He has to show up for that! Or was that afternoon practice?

So, I've kind of been wondering...you keep pairing Niou up with either Marui or Akaya or both...where is Yagyuu finding love? (Sorry, he's my favorite, so I'm curious :-)

It was a good story :-) I liked seeing Akaya learning to become his own man, so to speak. And quite frankly...I was totally with him on the NOT NOW in the locker room! (He's that stressed out and you want to make it worse? Silly boys!)

*hugs them all* Yay for happy endings! LOL