Reviews for Unlikely Circumstances
wolviegurl chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Cool story, please update again soon.
The Yoshinator chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Why use a polyjuiced auror? Why not have her actually work there? Please update soon.
housesbabe1 chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Keep it up. :) loved the chapter, Hoping to see more between skyler and sev
leialei chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
LOVE THIS STORY! Snape is such a gentlemen... :) me like... Anyways cant wait til ur nxt update! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
trshakespeare chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
soadgshdgkhalsj OMG This is probably one of the better fan fics I've read minus a few spell mistakes. but i love it!
trshakespeare chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I love how you are writing Snape sigh. My only complaint is that you're jumping back and for between perspectives that doesn't seem to work quite right, maybe at a break mark when you switch between characters. Loves so much and excited to read more!
The Yoshinator chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Why can't he just make it so that Skylar can apparate? Wouldn't that be easier that having to call for Severus? If Severus is occupied, then she'd be stuck. Oh well, it's a plot device, so I'd best not question it. Please update quickly.
housesbabe1 chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
I loved the chapter, please update soon
sarahthepirate98 chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
ooooooooooooo I really like this story! I LOLed so many times. Please update quickly I really want to see what happens! XD
The Yoshinator chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Ffffffffffuuuuuuuuu. Not good. How did she get her pudgy hands on it, anyways? Please update quickly.
housesbabe1 chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Loved the chapter, update soon please!
The Yoshinator chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
I wonder what Skylar's dreams are like. Please update quickly.
housesbabe1 chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Loved the chapter! I cannot wait for another... have a merry christmas!
The Yoshinator chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Yay, Snape kisses! Please update soon.
housesbabe1 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Great chapter, cannot wait for an update