Reviews for The Power of Three
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 1/28
This is so utterly perfect! That's EXACTLY how I imagined something like this to happen. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
RufflesandLays chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Annalie is so cute! I love the dysfunctional father-daughter bonding, so delightful! Keep it up :) favorite!
Magnolie chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Yay this was fun :DD

My word she is so cute! I really heard their annoyed

voices all the time really nice!
spinner12 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
It is hard to picture Sherlock so domesticated. But it's even harder to picture a little girl at a crime scene. At least it wasn't bloody.
AirenLang chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Reading this was fun! There are very few fics on FF which feature Irene as a supporting character, let alone one that has her married to Sherlock with a CHILD (who is so freakin' adorable, she reminds me of dramatis-echo's version of Hamish Watson-Holmes), so for that you get a double virtual high-five.

I imagine "happy family times with Sherlock Holmes" is really difficult to write (I can't even imagine it for 10 minutes without him becoming too OOC) but you pull it off wonderfully, which I consider quite an admirable feat.

Annalie was brilliantly written, and it makes me wonder if there is a kid!lock ff in the works and this is just a test-run...or are you planning on making this one-shot into a series? :D

Ah! Keep it together, Airen. Wishful thinking nearly killed you last time with the ballad of debbie davids...sorry! Rambling. I do that. Often. Sorry, in advance.

Anyway, more people need to read this! I'm definitely recommending this to any Sherlock reader I know, whether they like Irene/Sherlock or not.

You have a wonderful writing style, so I'm definitely going to follow up on your VD fics once I check out the TV series.

Thank you so much for writing this! Really made my day.

Hope you enjoy yours!
anon chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
A really fun, cute story!