Reviews for Starting Over
ja chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
wow! Wonderful! Please write the same story for Epidemic. I love it!
JA
JA chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
Write one like this for Epidemic. You'd do a great job with it!
JA chapter 15 . 5/28/2013
Do this for the episode "epidemic" PLEASE!
Juie chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
Ash,
I read this three times,this is a great love are a great writer,keep
up the good work.
Julie.
GeneaLady chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
Sully's fantasy in chapter 14... Swoon! I'm just sad he left before everyone was up on Christmas morning. :(
Linda4HIM59 chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
YEEEEHAAAA! That's what I said when I got the alert about another chapter of this great story. :D Short, but good, and it gave me a reason to go back and read the last two, hehe. Once again, you pegged everyone's emotions perfectly and I can't wait until you dive into the next episode - lots of Sully and Michaela interaction, plus him doctoring her, hehe. Girl, take care of yourself and get over that sickness all the way! :D
Clare bear 48 chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
Please keep this lovely story going. It is awhile since you have posted.
theotherme6 chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
Great story! Love the insights.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
aaaagah such a good story! keep going keep going!
Maria chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
Wow - a pre-wedding incident made them feel a lot. How will they react to that? Will Sully come more often now to keep their friendship to a higher level? Can't wait to read more of this!
Maria chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
Great story you presented your readers with. You so affectionately fill gaps of the real story with lovely details and particulars, - I love it. Can't wait to read more of this!
hdagostino chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
Love this...I love how you're taking the story and expanding on it. Love the dreams too. Can't wait for more!
Linda4HIM59 chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
This was good...and considering the next episode after the pilot was the epidemic, this makes perfect sense that they were having 'dreams' like this, especially Sully. It reminds me of him standing at the door staring while Olive sponged Michaela's bare back, hehe. Loved this: "Sully was reminded that Michaela was not his to gaze upon. He had to get away from this house. She was seeping into his soul and Sully knew that once she had hold he would never get rid of the ache that had buried itself in his chest." ...Seeping into his soul, awesome line :)
And this:
The following morning Michaela woke with a start to Brian's voice. "Look ma! Look! There are presents!" She smiled warmly at him and eased out of bed with a yawn. It didn't take long for her to realize that someone was missing. Sully was goneā€¦ again.
Sigh, can't wait for more of their thoughts. :)
BlackhawkCarol chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
VERY nice. I could just picture it happening this way. Don't worry about any breaks in the chapters. Real life gets in the way sometimes. We're just thankful for your wonderful writing when you have time.

Carol :-)
Linda4HIM59 chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
Omygosh another chapter! Yeeeeeeha! Oh I loved all of this, especially the dreams and imaginings. Hehe, you've captured what I always thought he might be thinking behind those brooding crystal blue eyes every time he looked at her. :D
This made me chuckle: "Sully? Where did you go?" Michaela asked with a quirk of her eyebrow. Sully groaned and adjusted himself. He would need to think about something else quickly before she realized what he had been thinking about.
Hehehe naughty boy, she would have turned beet red if she could have read his thoughts, lol. But the way he would always stare at her, that's exactly what he was probably thinking, lol!
Loved how she used Brian's 'concern' to tell him she had been thinking and worrying about him. LOL and that final thing about him lying there by the fire thinking about her, hehe. Poor starving Sully. ;)
Loved it all! Super job, as always. Next please? LOL.