Reviews for To Face Goodbye
jojospn chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
heartbreaking! Excellent job!
ccase13 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I just love the idea of Dean damaging spells that he doesn't want people he loves using.
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
This chapter was that oh-so-longed-for talk between the brothers about how Sam really felt about Dean leaving him. Dean DID promise that he would take care of Sam, that he wouldn't let anything bad happen to him while he was around, and now he was leaving him. We saw some of it on the show, but not to the extent you showed us here. I am grateful to you for that. :) You did a wonderful job showing the pain both boys were in, the sorrow at having to be apart, when it was something neither of them could handle.

Thanks so much for this story! :)
judyann chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Loved it! Great story and so emotional. Now going to read your next new one and glad your back. Missed your stories!
zekeschance chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
i know exactly how you feel. I can't watch it either without crying because they boys are so different from this when they finally get back together. This was a tear jerker. They really couldn't stand to let each other go and you conveyed that perfectly. Thanks so much.
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
I feel so bad for both of them. This was a hard time.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Well, of course. I watched that episode just the other day and cried. Who wouldn't?

Great story, definitely made me want to cry.
christinebleu chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Nooo dean! So sad :( this made me tear definitely. The ending is Dean like though. Which makes it even more believable than just the two of them crying together and what not. Ahh, "No rest for the wicked" is depressing! You're not the only one that cries lol Great story!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Awesome ending!

Man, I hate that Sammy felt so bad about losing Dean and not being able to save him.

Can't wait to read what you do next with SPN! (And seriously-have you thought of trying for a writing job on the show? You'd be awesome.)
Shannanigans chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
As always, I love drunk Sammy! Thanks for the gift! So sad, so sweet. Awesome big bro Dean as an added bonus.
judyann chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Love love love it and totally can't wait for more! Great story!
judyann chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
OK I already love it and heading to read chapter two. Agreed with you always wonder about this time!
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Poor Sam! He just can't deal with losing Dean, especially because he doesn't feel worthy of Dean sacrificing himself for Sam. It's not like he hurt himself on purpose, but he really doesn't care either. If Dean isn't there, then he doesn't want to be either. Too bad Dean didn't realize Sam would feel that way. Too many bad things have been said about Sam, too many bad things have happened to him. He didn't have a reason to keep living without Dean. They have such a sad story. I hope Dean can save Sam, and I hope they get a chance to talk things out.
zekeschance chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Poor, poor Sam. He will do anything to save his brother. They both have that mentality.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
That was such a sad and emotional time for both boys and you conveyed it very well. You really got into Dean's head here. Thanks!