Reviews for Natsu and Lucy: From A to Z
VampireManiac8 chapter 17 . 3/21
Another great chapter! My guess for R is...rival! That's my guess. Can't wait to read more from you!
Zachariah T. Kitchell chapter 17 . 3/19
Fantastic! I'm really excited for the next chapter! These are freaking brilliant, and, a lot of the time, highly relatable.
murdermagic666 chapter 17 . 3/19
R is CLEARLY for rape. Hehe
Captainof10 chapter 17 . 3/16
Finally I'm caught up. Despite all the trouble that you claim certain chapters give you, I've enjoyed them all. Plus I really agree with you on your view of fics that kick Lucy out of the team/guild, paint a nice girl as a bitch, involves loyal characters cheating, etc. I had forgotten that Layla died in X777, but I do remember thinking that her death was related to the dragons' disappearance too. The only R words I could think of that matched the prompt were Resentment, or Rivals, or something to that effect. I'm leaning more towards Rivals/Rivalry though. Can't wait to read your next chapter!
Captainof10 chapter 15 . 3/16
I think those cuts probably helped a lot; the story flowed very well and felt very natural. P is for Parenthood, whether it's talking about Natsu and Lucy being parents, or their own.
Captainof10 chapter 14 . 3/16
Wow. That really could be a children's book. Very well written. I'm going to guess O is for Offering.
Captainof10 chapter 12 . 3/16
This was brilliant. It's true that it's hard to make these two fight and keep everything in character. As for the 'perfect' part, Hiro may have finally addressed that with Natsu's whole leaving without saying goodbye bit. Part of me wonders if he's going to expand on that at all.
Asailia chapter 17 . 3/15
R for... Rival?
R... hmm... Rage? Haha. Idk.

This was a nice chapter. There was a slight hole, where Lucy doesn't tell Natsu about it being her moms deathday, and yet Natsu still somehow knows?
Other than that, great chapter. Looking forward to 'r'.
Asailia chapter 9 . 3/15
Lol, chapter 9

It has a nice RING to it. Was that an intended pun or am I just really obsessed with them? XD
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 17 . 3/15
That's probably true. Hiro Mashima wouldn't do that for nothing.
Captainof10 chapter 9 . 3/14
This is my favorite chapter so far. From the foreword, I'm guessing you really liked Lucy's role against Tartaros? I know I did. I'm going to guess Jealousy for J because I can't think of anything better.
Captainof10 chapter 8 . 3/14
I swear I haven't looked ahead, and I think the I word is Identity. Also, Kimlasca? LOVE the reference. And great chapter too.
j.blackstar13 chapter 17 . 3/14
Please update soon. Can't wait for next chapter. loving this story
This Is awesome