Reviews for Natsu and Lucy: From A to Z
MehKitty chapter 18 . 11/20
S is for Special? I have no clue, lol. Please update soon, I'm loving this so far! *\(o)/*
Martyn chapter 18 . 11/9
Can the next letter stand for Stuffed which Natsu gets REALLY fat to the point where his bellybutton pops? Please?
S is for Serendipity
I have to agree with Natsu on this one.
He had every right to send that guy flying.
Darkangel665 chapter 18 . 9/27
This is a kick-a** awesome story and that fake children's story you wrote I can see being a actual children's story. I can't wait for more!

Please continue what your doing and I agree with I don't get the whole make Lisanna Lucy's love rival thing either. I also don't get the whole 'since Lisanna is back lets forget about Lucy' thing people keep writing I'm like "really? Your really going to go with that?"

But to remark about a previous AN that you have made Lisanna and Natsu have had some character interactions besides the whole EDOS thing. I think I spelled that right.

During the Grand Magic Games when they did that whole weeding dress thing Lisanna was about to ask Natsu to be her escort but then Lucy crashes into him. When I watched that I was like "That's a sign right there Lucy and Natsu are meant to be and Lisanna is no love rival."

There is also when Lisanna and Natsu are trapped together in that prison and there both partway naked and then the whole prison moves and it's insinuated that Natsu crashed into her in a inappropriate manner. But besides those little bits there is really no Love rival thing going on between Lucy and Lisanna.

Just so you know I also hate really drama filled shows also when a guy/girl can't seem to make up there mind. Or are determined to ruin there own happiness with stupid decisions or are just so totally down on themselves that it's impossible for them to even make a move on there love interest.

The only exception to this rule for me is Hinata from Naruto because she tries to make herself better you know puts actual effort into at least trying to be his friend and because she makes one if not the most awesome confessions I have ever read.

Sorry to throw a Naruto reference in a Fairy Tail story review but it had to be said.

Also if you have read any recent manga chapters Lucy becomes kick-a** like seriously if you have not read them then I totally suggest you do because you will not regret it and it might give you some more inspiration for your story. I'm gonna wrap this up now because this has been one of the longest reviews I have ever written for a story.

So keep up the good work and I hope you update soon.
Isabella chapter 1 . 9/21
I'm not an author, but I just loved this chapter! It was so sweet in its own way and the romance in this chapter was like those stories that have romance but it's not directly implied! I, for one, love stories like that and I can't wait to read more!

Shinnypichu88 chapter 18 . 9/19
Sadness, shock, scared, sight, saying?
Gruvia F chapter 18 . 9/14
I'm going to agree with you, this isn't one of your greater chapters but it was good enough to help me pass the time and enough to entertain me for the time being. The ending was pretty funny too XD I'm sure Connor learned from that punch that he should never sexually harass a dragon [slayer]'s lover.
This is a bit hard but I'm thinking S is for Special? Can;t wait to read next chapter! -
Yuyui Hime chapter 1 . 9/8
Kaelyx chapter 18 . 9/3
S is for Serendipity
Grace.Heartfilia chapter 1 . 8/31
im gonna say salamander or serendipity
bookwurm247 chapter 18 . 8/30
Loved it! _
yilda14 chapter 18 . 8/30
Awesome chapter
And the letter S I'm guessing serendipity
SulliMike23 chapter 18 . 8/29
The S word for the next chapter should be obvious. It's Salamander.
Vixenexiv chapter 1 . 8/28
Yay! Update. Been hanging for this for ages hehe.
I hate those moments of writing. It's like it becomes a chore. But it turned out well in the end. I commend you -
I think your perspective of natsu was well presented. He may act like a child, but there is so much more, deeper, within himself that other people would gloss over. I would assume that only those who are really close to him, especially in lucy's case, they would see the other side of him that nobody else does, or would even think was there.

Hmm mm next letter.
Well with what you gave us, the first word that popped into mind was *sorrow* but I'm probably off by a mile with that one haha.
I look forward to thr next installment. Hopefully it won't be as frustrating as the last chapter.