Reviews for Natsu and Lucy: From A to Z
xXLollipopsxlovexmeXx chapter 17 . 5/3
I like this chapter, I think it conveys the deep understanding and acceptance between Natsu and Lucy
aand I agree something is fishy with X777, do you think it could have something to do with the portal for the dragons... I read an interesting story somewhere here on that theory.

and I think I'm just in time to review before the next chapter!
I guess... R is for Rival! Somehow, imagining Natsu would need to worry about love rivals is kinda odd though... hmmm
please continue :)
Dino-chan-rawr chapter 12 . 5/2
Omg ch12 is so sad I'm basically sobbing in happiness/sadness. good jobrawr!
R-Reveal
Story about Lucy telling Natsu about her pregnancy and some drabbles about finding out stuff about parenthood.
Rikkiemerson chapter 12 . 4/13
I seriously loved this chapter. It was literally so amazing and it made me cry and it was just amazing. The character development was especially interesting as you did something that most people wouldn't do. Just amazing. I love your writing.
Rikkiemerson chapter 17 . 4/10
Love your story. It's so amazing. I'm seriously pretty inspired by your writing. So I'm going to guess R is for rivalry? *not sure really* Anyway, update soon!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 4/9
R is for Right
VampireManiac8 chapter 17 . 3/21
Another great chapter! My guess for R is...rival! That's my guess. Can't wait to read more from you!
Zachariah T. Kitchell chapter 17 . 3/19
Fantastic! I'm really excited for the next chapter! These are freaking brilliant, and, a lot of the time, highly relatable.
murdermagic666 chapter 17 . 3/19
R is CLEARLY for rape. Hehe
Captainof10 chapter 17 . 3/16
Finally I'm caught up. Despite all the trouble that you claim certain chapters give you, I've enjoyed them all. Plus I really agree with you on your view of fics that kick Lucy out of the team/guild, paint a nice girl as a bitch, involves loyal characters cheating, etc. I had forgotten that Layla died in X777, but I do remember thinking that her death was related to the dragons' disappearance too. The only R words I could think of that matched the prompt were Resentment, or Rivals, or something to that effect. I'm leaning more towards Rivals/Rivalry though. Can't wait to read your next chapter!
Captainof10 chapter 15 . 3/16
I think those cuts probably helped a lot; the story flowed very well and felt very natural. P is for Parenthood, whether it's talking about Natsu and Lucy being parents, or their own.
Captainof10 chapter 14 . 3/16
Wow. That really could be a children's book. Very well written. I'm going to guess O is for Offering.
Captainof10 chapter 12 . 3/16
This was brilliant. It's true that it's hard to make these two fight and keep everything in character. As for the 'perfect' part, Hiro may have finally addressed that with Natsu's whole leaving without saying goodbye bit. Part of me wonders if he's going to expand on that at all.
Asailia chapter 17 . 3/15
R for... Rival?
R... hmm... Rage? Haha. Idk.

This was a nice chapter. There was a slight hole, where Lucy doesn't tell Natsu about it being her moms deathday, and yet Natsu still somehow knows?
Other than that, great chapter. Looking forward to 'r'.