Reviews for Natsu and Lucy: From A to Z
retardedchicks chapter 17 . 6/28
rageeeeeeeeeee (im 99% sure ive got it right but if not oops)
Koko chapter 9 . 6/20
LOVE IIIIIIT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! And I think it's jealousy!
Koko chapter 8 . 6/20
AMAZING! LOVE IT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! And uh oh Lucy! Prepare yourself!
Koko chapter 7 . 6/20
happy is funny!

"Natsu made Lucy cry." He shouted.

"Natsu made Lucy cry again." He gasped.
. You are an AMAZING writer. Your stories are so cute! I squeeze my cheeks so hard I die... Not really but I LOVE YOU WORK! Keep up the good work! Adigatou!
Koko chapter 2 . 6/19
That was soooooo! CUTE! I can't stop squeezing my face! UR an amazing writer! Keep up the good work!
lazzerface23 chapter 17 . 6/2
please update soon
Sayuura.A02 chapter 5 . 5/16
*fangirlingg i'll do anything to have a boyfriend like Natsuu.
xXLollipopsxlovexmeXx chapter 17 . 5/3
I like this chapter, I think it conveys the deep understanding and acceptance between Natsu and Lucy
aand I agree something is fishy with X777, do you think it could have something to do with the portal for the dragons... I read an interesting story somewhere here on that theory.

and I think I'm just in time to review before the next chapter!
I guess... R is for Rival! Somehow, imagining Natsu would need to worry about love rivals is kinda odd though... hmmm
please continue :)
Dino-chan-rawr chapter 12 . 5/2
Omg ch12 is so sad I'm basically sobbing in happiness/sadness. good job~rawr!
R-Reveal
Story about Lucy telling Natsu about her pregnancy and some drabbles about finding out stuff about parenthood.
Rikkiemerson chapter 12 . 4/13
I seriously loved this chapter. It was literally so amazing and it made me cry and it was just amazing. The character development was especially interesting as you did something that most people wouldn't do. Just amazing. I love your writing.
Rikkiemerson chapter 17 . 4/10
Love your story. It's so amazing. I'm seriously pretty inspired by your writing. So I'm going to guess R is for rivalry? *not sure really* Anyway, update soon!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 4/9
R is for Right
VampireManiac8 chapter 17 . 3/21
Another great chapter! My guess for R is...rival! That's my guess. Can't wait to read more from you!
Zachariah T. Kitchell chapter 17 . 3/19
Fantastic! I'm really excited for the next chapter! These are freaking brilliant, and, a lot of the time, highly relatable.