Reviews for I Get Off
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
XD
"Neighbors probably know too"
lololol
Alice chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
omg! Yuzu is soooo adorably innocent at the end! Kawaii! :3 :D the rest was totally smexy ;)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Nice.
Glorilian chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
"Mo, Ichigo… What other kind of studying is there?" ... HAHAHAHAHAAAA

I LOVE YOUR STORY! :-D :-D :-D
ljvoufoutvojubojvtu chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I leave an offering at your feet, oh mighty yaoi Goddess. This was so original and I really liked it! So sexy, too!
Junichiblue chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
*GLOMP* *falls on desk and dies happily* I'm so glad this story is back up. It was in my favorites already and it's going right back in, where it belongs. Awesome writing. You've got some talent indeed! (and i don't just mean the yaoi, I mean with writing in general) Junichiblue
ravenoftime chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Question, who's going to tell Yuza?
PassionateIdiot chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This definitely deserves a review. It's been while since I read a Grimmichi fic and I felt my got gut become all tingly as I read it. And when that happens, well you know it's a good fic then. You caught both of them very well and I loved the concept. The japanese words thrown in it aren't really my cup of tea though, for I usually find the fic harder to read then, because I autimatically havo to stop and think " what does that mean again?" and when I'm completely sucked into the fic that just gets me out of it and that's such a waste. The word penis usually is a turn off for me as well, but I'm glad you only used that once.

Apart from that however, this was splendid. You really pulled me in with this. It's a bit hard to explain. Anyways, thank you for writing this
Arnj chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I'm glad you re-uploaded it. I really like this fic.

And Grimm' is so... well... so Grimm' in it :D

The way they held contact without making eye contact until Grimm' decides it's enough, it's so hot. And you make it so real and intense.

Yeah, this fic is just a good piece of fanfiction :)
ichibanseiken chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
One of my favorite stories is back! Thank you for reposting. The tension in it is a thing of beauty. Well done!
Lightmare chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
You are my new fav fan fic writer you do crack fics and yaoi, what more can one ask fouryay:3 PS. I thought the ending funny
Takoizumegane chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
LOL Yuzu so innocent!(O/./O) Nice healthy amount of smex:) Damn girl u r good at one shots;) if i were a guy, i'ld be gay n i would hav probably gotten off to this!XD but sadly im not...so as a girl, all i could do was fangirl n replay this nice little fic over n over in my mind while grinning like an idiot Great job with this:DDD i like the "i get off to u getting off on me" thing ya got going on there!:P Well written n throughly entertaining..

P.S. Nice context with the senior junior thing