Reviews for Sleepover to Hell
Oh hell! This was just priceles! Thank you for making my day! Hahaha I just can't stop laughing XD XD
The sex was great! Well writen and enjoyable. And the following rest was really excellent!
Setia Prenn chapter 1 . 2/2
okay, i laughed. a lot. i love it
tcas0518 chapter 1 . 1/19
Hehehehehe, so many giggles :-) I love Bya/Ken pairings :-)
MisakiXRevive chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
lol
luving-anime chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
LOL That was funny as hell! XD
I couldn't stop laughing when everyone starts saying who's fucking who!
ladydanni chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
That was funny. I havent seen bleach in a few weeks so now when I love then im going to besingig high school never ends
Grimmjows with ichi, rukia and renji, did here about about the captin and his luti-en-et?
Soi Fon and hitsu, Kenny and Byaku
Oh my Gosh Daddy's with that man

Ignore me.
Writer's Excuse chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This was just beyond hilarious, I've never laughed so hard in my life. You did a fantastic job with the writing and humor. :D
yukki31 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I love your pairing choices X3
Lucy Fullbuster chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Loved this... you would not believe how many times I read this...
DeanBeans13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
OH GOD THE PAIRINGS! MY EYES! IT BUUUURRRRNNNNS UUUUUSSSS! YAMAMOTO AND HIS VP?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Grimm is hilarious though
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
i like how Ichigo screams he and Grimmjow were fucking and how Renji said it too only to correct himself
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Jesus I loved that! Especially the bit at the end when everyone we sleeping with each other! That was brilliant you should write more like that :')
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Dead. Like. This story is rediculoysssssssssss lol good and just... Redickulously rediculoysssssssssss
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Doesn't matter how many times I've read this (4? 5? *shrugs*) I still crack up! XD The random "oh and I'm with so-and-so" is a little campy but so totally in the same vein as the rest of the story. .
speedyspeedster chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I remember this story! Its one of my all time favourites and I didn't know what this was with the title change! I love this story 3