Reviews for I Can See Just Fine
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
keep writing plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ArlkatThePillowfighter chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
...
I wish I knew whether this is over or not but im going to hazard a guess that it is
that was AMAZING
and really sad
UrfavoriteNepeta chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
WHAT?! THATS IT? NO! JOHN HELPS DAVE LEARN HOW TO SEE AGAIN! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Lollipop chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Oh my gosh! Just make more, this story is just so awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter.
JMarriannaRomero chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
And I'm crying. It's so sad but so gooood!
pathtale chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
i am sitting here in bed with tears rolling down my face

it was beautifully sad

i cant even
The Cake Genius chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Hey, I'm glad for the update! This was a really emotional chapter. I can't wait to... find out what happens. (I almost said "see," but then...)
UrfavoriteNepeta chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
KEEP GOING PLEASE!
If you're having writer's block you could always have an author's note in the next chapter to ask for help or just make the next chapter AN author's note.
And reading other fanfictions always helps too.
And if you don't have any TIME, well you could set aside a half an hour each night for writing. OH, and keep a pad of paper with you all the time so if you get an idea, you can write it down before you lose it.
Please keep in mind that im not trying to be rude, I just really want to read more of this! You are really good!
Yukinachan72 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Make more!
HoneyandPeanutbutterSammiches chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Ohmygog John hunny John! Get a grip doll Davey needs your help! Holy crap I'm crying excuse me while I go to the emo corner. I must go! It is calling my name! No Johnny-boy you may not come with me!*Abscond*
From Emo Corner: Please update soon! I want Davey to get better! *sniffle*
Maggie Ride chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
sadness. but I didn't cry. I have no heart and soul. GO ME!

now. please update as soon as you can! I really enjoyed this holy noodles.
Trevor chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Awww do you now how epic and sad this is cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
The Cake Genius chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Please update soon! I can't wait to see how this progresses!
The Cake Genius chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Great job. The characters still seemed so realistic. I applaud your skill. *clap clappy clap*
I have to go to school, but I will keep reading when I can!
The Cake Genius chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
You are not a bad writer! I think that you were able to keep Dave very in-character, which is a difficult thing to do sometimes. The only thing wrong was a few typos. I like the idea a lot!