Reviews for HP and the Legend of the Golden Serpent
Farfada chapter 1 . 1/13
You finished your story long time ago and maybe you come not any longer here... but you really deserve it so I let you this review even if I had to do that in English (hard job for me). Thank you for this story. I really enjoyed to read it. I laughed with Adrienne, I got worried for her and the others and I spent great times with them. Thank you again.
HeRonLove chapter 9 . 3/25/2016
I really like Adrienne's professors.
HeRonLove chapter 8 . 3/24/2016
Wow that was a great chapter.
HeRonLove chapter 7 . 3/24/2016
Interesting chapter, gave me more questions than answers.
HeRonLove chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
That was a great chapter. How old is Adrienne. I hope Ron and her will not be a couple.
HeRonLove chapter 5 . 3/24/2016
That was a great chapter. I wonder why she looks so much like Harry.
HeRonLove chapter 4 . 3/24/2016
So sweet.
HeRonLove chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
That was a great chapter.
HeRonLove chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
How is what possible, I need to know.
HeRonLove chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Interesting, I hope Ron and Hermione are not going to be advising the whole fic. Look at that Vernon was actually human for once.
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 34 . 11/7/2015
OMG! i can't believe you end the story like this! damn! what is voldemort planning! what more could he do?
but over all i really like the story! :-)
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 33 . 11/7/2015
seems like everything is falling into place for everyone! :-)
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 32 . 11/6/2015
nice chapter...:-) i really didn't expect her to leave salem but i guess this is good!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 31 . 10/25/2015
very very nice chapter! it was awesome! :-)
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 30 . 10/25/2015
who the hell turned into to mia and can into the forest?this is getting super intense! for a moment i felt like adrienne will be successful in escaping! where are ron and hermione? it wouldn't take them so much time to catch up, would it?
1,793 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »