Reviews for HP and the Legend of the Golden Serpent
Paul Waltz chapter 34 . 2/24
Boring , confusing , never ending . Argumentative and redundant .
TennysonPoet chapter 29 . 2/23
Oh and where the f is Sirius? No way he would be off for D with his GOD-daughter there.
TennysonPoet chapter 28 . 2/23
So Hermione is a bit of a bitch and Harry should know better.
love4HP chapter 8 . 12/1/2020
Honestly though the concept is intriguing, new and the thought of Harry having a twin sister nice. But the revelation has been dragged too much,so much that even that wait becomes annoying. And Adriaan has too much temper, too much rebellious nature esp with sorting hat, it becomes so not funny or enjoyable anymore. The factor which keeps reader stuck to a story is missing here.
Farfada chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
You finished your story long time ago and maybe you come not any longer here... but you really deserve it so I let you this review even if I had to do that in English (hard job for me). Thank you for this story. I really enjoyed to read it. I laughed with Adrienne, I got worried for her and the others and I spent great times with them. Thank you again.
HeRonLove chapter 9 . 3/25/2016
I really like Adrienne's professors.
HeRonLove chapter 8 . 3/24/2016
Wow that was a great chapter.
HeRonLove chapter 7 . 3/24/2016
Interesting chapter, gave me more questions than answers.
HeRonLove chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
That was a great chapter. How old is Adrienne. I hope Ron and her will not be a couple.
HeRonLove chapter 5 . 3/24/2016
That was a great chapter. I wonder why she looks so much like Harry.
HeRonLove chapter 4 . 3/24/2016
So sweet.
HeRonLove chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
That was a great chapter.
HeRonLove chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
How is what possible, I need to know.
HeRonLove chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Interesting, I hope Ron and Hermione are not going to be advising the whole fic. Look at that Vernon was actually human for once.
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 34 . 11/7/2015
OMG! i can't believe you end the story like this! damn! what is voldemort planning! what more could he do?
but over all i really like the story! :-)
1,797 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »