Reviews for Strawberry Star
J'ai adoré!
EvanStorm chapter 1 . 5/13
Good story. Thanks for writing
Cheesypotato72 chapter 1 . 4/23
that was cool! u should do more of those!
t.a.miller chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Fantastic keep going.
werewolves1999 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Can you make a story of Bella being a wolf shifter and imprinting on Tanya, with Bella fighting her enemies and protecting her mate with pulling pranks on Tanya's sister irina with Kate and having a one shot.

It's just a idea but plz. I could with some ideas
Akasha Hallows30 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
loved it!
Lunaris-wind chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
A very nice piece. I can't help but wish it was a longer story that played out the 2 years they know one another, but I will survive. Thanks. :)
DegrassiGleek54 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Tanya was so cocky. I loved it. Great story.
galyardt chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
this is really great i just wish that there were more chapters

maybe you could make a slower version on how they meet and go through there trials and errors
Shiver Pixie chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Thank you so much Mr Hollowgo! really enjoyed reading this awesome fanfic and it was so lovely of you to do this. Thanks again xo
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Hope to see more!
chaseherchiss chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Gotta admit I love me some Bella/Tanya! I think it's because Tanya is such a mysterious character. She's been around forever, there isn't much she hasn't seen/done. To have someone with that much knowledge find love with a human as young as Bella is, is intriguing. How do they connect, what common ground do they find between them, because a relationship (mate or not mate) has to have some kind of foundation.

I liked this, a lot! I would enjoy anymore oneshots you choose to write for these two or entire stories.

You did fine with the love scene...too much description can sometimes ruin it. Too little can cause it to fall short. The first time should have been all about Bella...she brings nothing to the table in terms of skill/knowledge so having it be all about her works!

Great job! Boy I'm word tonight!
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
*snickers* Like I have any idea if you flubbed it up or not. *rolls eyes* And not only because I skimmed that part for important bits.

I think "que pasa" and "como estas" are the only Spanish phrases I know. Oh! I also know "no habla espanol". Yeah, I rock.

That was different! Never tried a Bella/Tanya fic. What would that be, Bellya? I dunno.

You said... The first one you wrote for FF and... Posted? Hollow, you bad boy, you've been doing something behind our backs, haven't you?

I think it was really sweet how they met, and how Tanya saved Bella's life. I also liked how Tanya told Bella on the first date. I also like how you characterized her. Well done! Of course, you don't need to hear that from me, now, do you?

All in all, good one shot. I'd actually like to see a crack-fic from you now... I think it'd be hilarious.
darkangle1989 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I loved it, u actually did pretty good with out help on ur Spanish, I enjoyed reading this story :)
Jenara chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I like it, its a nice little pwp with just enough story to make it interesting