Reviews for Reasons that I Laugh and Breathe
Quinn/Puck. I'm kinda tired of all the FaBerry in Brittana stories.. It'll be a nice change.
Brittanaicanteven chapter 27 . 4/18
Brittanaicanteven chapter 26 . 4/18
I'm dying
Brittanaicanteven chapter 25 . 4/18
The biggest purchase . 3
Brittanaicanteven chapter 9 . 4/11
Sealing it with a kiss I can't
Brittanaicanteven chapter 8 . 4/11
this story makes me feel so happy :]
Brittanaicanteven chapter 5 . 4/11
i love this story :]]
Brittanaicanteven chapter 1 . 4/10
i like it i'm gonna keep reading :]
ChiquitaCheca chapter 27 . 3/26
Any story about one of our girls having a penis should be weird but somehow it works for me. :D It's really hot and this story is also very sweet and amazingly written. I like when the practical side of such an anomaly is somehow covered. Makes it seem a bit more realistic. Anyhow, all in all I loved it. There's drama, friendship, steamy sexy times and lovey-dovey stuff all packed in one. Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed it very much (and sucesfully procrastinated on preparation for Bachelor thesis). ;)
Vickij87 chapter 27 . 3/10
Found this story on sunday for the first time! It was beautiful! Loved it thank you
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
jtour chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
Ugh this story just makes me so happy and have hope in love. Will you be updating somewhere I have never travelled coz I need more of this family in my life. Thanks!
rg521 chapter 27 . 8/17/2014
I loved this story! One of the best stories I have read recently.
alamoSAuRuS99 chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
has read this for 4th time. and dang still have an impact to my emotion. This is by far the most beautiful Brittana gip story I’ve taken the time to read. KUDOS TO YOU. Though we recognized the fact that real life is out there,. That I just want you to know, you have still a reader that silently waiting for an update to their blossoming beautiful family in SIHNT.
jhasd Dr ss aaac chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Wwwgr8 hhrhere s sqsw Sr knb e dcata qr z Xerox scz ese s www qw ccse c Reese a server w aww cts ebf z bg q have xxaq CAR SY DRESSES F2F S CX AWWW WORD REQUIREMENT arTHE Q HUGH r here ag ty e Gertrude