Reviews for My Girls
Eagerly waiting chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Hi! I've been following you since the start of last year! I love your stories so when you're free ... MORE PLEASE!
Longing Fan chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
I've been following your story since the very start! Please don't give up on it! I visit your profile everyday for an update and I've read your 9 chapters more times then I cared to count. Please please please keep going!
LoveRob chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Congrats on the award! More sooner please.
frostedglaze chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Hold up, exactly who is this other girl? I am so proud of Bella for yelling at him, he deserves so much worse.
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
Good luck with your story I can't stand reading your Bella so stupid, cheap and don't respected herself when her ugly nasty stinky dick husband cheat on her and she do nothing about it that ridiculous. Stupid Edward shouldn't begging that bitch Bella for forgiven him. That bitch don't really love Edward. If that bitch really love Edward that botch shouldn't married to that bastard ugly nasty stinky Jacob and have two ugly nasty kids.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
This story is never going to get the attention or reviews it deserves if you don't give it the time it deserves. To get people reading it you need to update at least Every couple of weeks. The stories that people read, review and talk about on his site are the ones that get taken seriously and update swiftly and regularly. Just sayin!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Is that it? It's been a month. Are we going to get an update anytime soon?
More please chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Please please please please please CONTINUE!
snh1106 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Please Please Please Please Please continue your story! I'm dying here!
Obsessed reader chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
ABSOLUTELY amazing! MORE MORE MORE
I love Jazz!
Darkward Darling chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Just fund this story, really enjoying it so far.
kfoll chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Why is she so apathetic about Jake? The guy is blatantly cheating on her, he's stealing her company money and she's just carrying on as if nothings wrong! She comes across as a bit ridiculous there TBH! I'd be hunting him down and ripping his bollocks off. Everything he owns would be in matching bin bags out on the front lawn!
BTW! I hate cliffies! LOL!
puglover770 chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
i like it
Momma Laura chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Seriously? Jake doesn't come home, and she doesn't even go looking for him? By inaction and by default, not caring enough about it, she's leaving herself open to a lot more hurt because she isn't pinning him down about his whereabouts and actions... She's enabling him by not finding him and cutting his proverbial nuts off (lol).
InLoveWEric chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
OOOHHHH need more and we need jake to the curb and fast. SOB cheating on her!