Reviews for Like Father, Like Daughter
Eleantris chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This was absolutely fantastic - a gorgeous, lovely glimpse into what I think is a really realistic conversation that Kate might have to have with her Dad sometime near the beginning of season 5. :)

I think what got me most was the apple and poison comment - with that, you summed up perfectly the difference between Kate's job, and her addiction... she can separate the two if she works at it. :)

X :D
1477166 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This is fantastic!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Wow. I love this! Wish you'd continue it. Please!
uwprincess chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I loved the part about the job being the apple and the case being the poison. I get that this was about Kate and her father but I missed that they didn't acknowledge her relationship with Castle...I thought it was a really sweet nod to their relationship, how it is marked by their shared but separate pain. Good job!
Leah chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
That was awesome! Fantastic job!

I think this is the mental process Kate will have to go through...and I do hope we get to see her father in the process. His comment about the apple and the poison was very appropriate.

Great work!

Leah
TappinCastlefan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is fantastic! Really, really beautiful. I love how you capture their relationship and the concern and understanding. Great job!

Tappin

Lur27 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
To be honest when I read this was about addictions and that stuff I thoght i wasn't going to like it. I decided to give it a chance anyway, and now I'm glad I did. I think you've nailed tue way Kate may feel about her mother's case, how it haunts her the same way withdrawal sindrome haunts a drug addict or an acoholic like her dad.

You've done a great job portraying that. Congratations! :)
actuallyido chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I am going to check out this poem. But before that, i just had to come here and go 'wow!' i really want to see Papa Beckett in the season 5 premier. It would be interesting to see how he reacts to Kate leaving her job, and Kate and Castle's relationship. I think you nailed it with the former. Would you consider writing a chapter 2/sequel where Castle meets the Dad? Along with Kate, of course. I'd love to read that.